Sign in to follow this  
brewmaster

Print Cheatsheet on multiple pages

Sorry, I feel like I ask this every year, but can you remind me how to print the cheatsheet so the font is bigger. It's nice to have it all on one page, but my eyesight is now what it used to be. Thanks.

Hi brewmaster. What version of Excel do you have?

Excel 2000 on desktop and 2003 on laptop. Thanks Mike. I need to play around with it a bit more, but the new version seems to run faster than in years past so I may end up just using my laptop during the draft, but I always like to have a printed cheatsheet in case of technical difficulties.

Absolutely agree you should have a paper backup just in case. Does anyone have 100% confidence in Windows here? Anyone?

Okay, on older Excel it is actually easier to find the print options than the newer version. You want to go into File > Page Setup. From there check the tabs and you'll want to adjust it from fitting on 1 page wide and 1 page tall to probably... 2 and 2 (4 pages). You could also try to adjust the print area (same Page Setup box, different tab) to tailor it to specific positions.

I don't think you'll actually want to change the font. As long as you spread the length of the page to two pages it should scale the rest so the font comes out a decent readable size. Check the Print Preview to see how you're doing instead of printing a whole bunch of attempts at getting it just right.