Sign in to follow this  
Superdude

Having a Gut Feeling on a player that will blow up

Love Manningham and Lance Moore as WR3s with upside. Actually WR is pretty deep this year. There are a ton of guys available round 6 and later who could end up being great WR2s.

Lance Moore got paid this year. He's Drews favorite target and Colston is still not close to 100%. The running game is only going to help. Think Welker with more touchdowns.

Darren McFadden should be able to match or surprass last year's totals provided he stays healthy. I believe he'll produce 1800-2000 total yards, along with 60+ receptions and 10 or more TDs.

Head coach Hue Jackson and offensive coordinator Al Saunders have the highest of praise for this guy and the Raiders offense will be run through him. I think he should be right up there with the likes of Arian Foster, Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, and Chris Johnson.

Love Manningham and Lance Moore as WR3s with upside. Actually WR is pretty deep this year. There are a ton of guys available round 6 and later who could end up being great WR2s.

:thumbsup: WR is deep this year, I felt comfortable going RB, RB, TE, QB, WR (LLoyd), WR (Boldin), WR (Britt) Even got Lance Moore in the 9th, deep WR's this year.

@ Filthy Fernadez, its gut decisions and dice rolling that sometimes lead to championships :thumbsup: