Sign in to follow this  
bear1856

Rookies

It's not hard to find a list of "Impact Rookies", but for a dynasty league it's not so easy. Who do you think the top 10-15 rookies will be this year - and into the future for Dynasty leagues?

I just did a dynast startup, and obviously, the big three are Ingram, Jones, and Green, probably in that order. (I think Green is the better WR, but Cincy appears to be a mess.)

Beyond that, I think I will try to grab the kid from detroit that went down for the year (we have 20 roster spots). I think he'll be good in the future.

The kid in Arizona (RB) looks like he may be worth somehing in the future.

The QB's are a tough call... I like Locker (homer) and think he'll be a viable FF starter by year 3. Cam looks like he may someday be a viable FF guy. Not liking Dalton, Ponder, or Gabbart much thus far.

I'll take:

Ingram RB

Green WR

Kendricks TE

And for IDP purposes.

Miller LB

All at the top of there positions.

I omitted QB, I just don't think theres a franchise player of the bunch.

And WR was alittle tough. I think Green is a touch better than Jones. Even though JJ went to the better team and QB. I can actually see Green getting alot of 4th quarter garbage time stats.

In my new dynasty (we are in round 10ish of a 20 round draft) I have nabbed Ingram, Jones, and Green. :headbanger: I doubt I'll be that competative this year, but I'll be set up nice in the rook draft next year, and should be great for years here in a year or so.

I'm predicting some big things from Jacquizz Rodgers. I grabbed him in the third round. He's an explosive play-maker of the CJ or Charles variety, but he's also not afraid to grind it out. If he continues to do what he's done this preseason with the limited snaps he gets early in the season, they'll be looking for ways to get the ball in his hands. He could become a factor by mid-season. And with Turner an injury risk due to over-use, and Snelling a similar type to Turner, Rodgers has landed in a good spot and adds a unique skill set. Worth stashing IMHO.