Sign in to follow this  
redskin777

Peterson or Foster-Will answer yours! Please help! Draft Tomorrow

I still like Foster, especially in a PPR but ya can't lose with AP if your worried about Foster's hammy. I think he'll have enough time in the next two weeks to heal up for week 1.

I still like Foster, especially in a PPR but ya can't lose with AP if your worried about Foster's hammy. I think he'll have enough time in the next two weeks to heal up for week 1.

I agree completly, you cant really go wrong with either.. I took foster last week in my main re-draft league so thats my choice

I think he ceiling is higher and I prefer guys in offences that will score alot of points thru the air while still keeping true to the ground game.. just better balance for Foster

I like AP....agree with everyone else that both will be good, but from my perspective, I will take the guy that has done it consistently for years versus the guy looking to repeat breakout year

You are right, I like Rice better than both especially in PPR.

You would probably like my team too after looking at yours

Schaub, Rice,Forte, F. Jones, Marshall, Nicks, Winslow.

You would probably like my team too after looking at yours

Schaub, Rice,Forte, F. Jones, Marshall, Nicks, Winslow.

I wanted F. Jones as well because I am thinking he will have a nice season but he got nabbed right before I was gonna grab him.

I agree with the Ray Rice call.

Here is why:

1. Ray lost the vulture, Willis McGhee. Mr. McGhee is now stealing TDs from Kno-Sho in Denver.

2. Joe Flacco lost Derrick Mason, T.J. Houshmanzadah, and Todd Heap. His main receiving points are now Lee Evans, Boldin, and.... Ray Rice.

3. People forget that running backs need holes to run through. One of the main reasons Foster had a fantastic year is named Vonta Leach. Mr. Leach is now the fullback for Mr. Rice, due to an off-season trade.

4. The Ravens have made significant improvements to the O-line.

5. Mr. Rice is in a contract year.

6. The back end of the Ravens schedule is loaded with teams such as Cleveland (x2), Cincinnati (x2), Arizona, Seattle, San Francisco.

So, in conclusion: All the stars are aligned, and Mr. Rice wants to get paid.

I drafted Foster #1 this past Saturday, before the hammy flared up again. Foster will be effective once he gets healthy, but if I were drafting tonight, I'd take AP #1.