Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

deciding between rb or wr in 2nd rd

I'm in a smaller PPR league and have the 3rd pick so I'll prob be choosing between AP or CJ. THere is a chance in the 2nd rd I may have a chance at McFadden however in that spot I may be able to get Fitzgerald too. Which would you go with. On the flip side in the 3rd rd I could prob get V. Jackson if I went RB/RB or I'd prob be staring at Forte as my #2 RB. How would you go. Is the RB in this case ie McFadden more valuable then one of the top 4 wr's?I'd love your input.

I'm in a smaller PPR league and have the 3rd pick so I'll prob be choosing between AP or CJ. THere is a chance in the 2nd rd I may have a chance at McFadden however in that spot I may be able to get Fitzgerald too. Which would you go with. On the flip side in the 3rd rd I could prob get V. Jackson if I went RB/RB or I'd prob be staring at Forte as my #2 RB. How would you go. Is the RB in this case ie McFadden more valuable then one of the top 4 wr's?I'd love your input.

10 team league? 12 teams? PPR? Roster limits?

I would take McFadden but it's a close call. You have nice back up plans so whatever you do will work out.