Sign in to follow this  
2bmayhem

Rosters Tab

Hello Mike,

Perhaps for the next CC/DB update add the players bye weeks to the grid and/or rosters tab.

It would give a quick view of drafted players bye weeks versus scrolling through draft report tab.

Would be especially helpful later in drafts.

Also had the same issue as one of the other users posted below, where keepers wouldn't pull the players from the overall, and offense tabs. Ended up loading them manually as the draft progressed. Excel 2007 on an windoz 7 laptop.

Thanks for a great product!

Michael

2bmayhem

on the "rosters" tab, click the "+" above any owner's or team name to see expanded data including Bye Weeks. :)

MM will be along to answer your keeper question.

Okay, there is another with the keeper issue. I just responded to the other post. You handled it the right way. Nice job.

We hear about the hidden columns on the rosters tab quite often. I've got them hidden on purpose so the rosters tab is more clean, but I haven't been able to figure out how to unhide the columns just for the user's team. I'm going to have to figure that out one of these years.

Excellent :bandana:

Thanks to you both for taking time to answer.

The + on the rosters tab is very helpful.

I'll look into the keeper thing again on another draft coming up. I'll be back if I get it figured out.

Thanks again.

2b