Sign in to follow this  
crynickk

Need Team Advice

Normal 10 team Fantasy League on ESPN. Normal Scoring, free league etc etc...

Im kinda stressing about my team :/ please tell me how i did.

QB: Peyton Manning / Tony Romo

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw / Knowshon Moreno / Cedric Benson / Joseph Addai / Willis Mcgahee / Ladainian Tomlinson

WR: Reggie Wayne / Chad OchoCinco / Austin Collie / Antonio Brown

TE: Brandon Pettigrew / Jared Cook

K: Mason Crosby

D/ST: Eagles / Giants

Yeah i know i have a bunch of RBs, but i am looking to trade out. I want to get a good RB so i was thinking about trading Peyton for a RB... good idea or not?

anyway tell me how good/bad the team is and what i need to do to greater my chances in winning! thanks for the help!

Was just about to say "trade your QB and get an elite RB". Or even a RB with more upside than the collection of has-beens you have.

Also, I ditch Pettigrew for a TE with more upside. Greg Olsen if he's available.

RB: Ahmad Bradshaw / Knowshon Moreno / Cedric Benson / Joseph Addai / Willis Mcgahee / Ladainian Tomlinson

Yeah i know i have a bunch of RBs, but i am looking to trade out. I want to get a good RB so i was thinking about trading Peyton for a RB... good idea or not?

anyway tell me how good/bad the team is and what i need to do to greater my chances in winning! thanks for the help!

Trade Peyton/RB for a #1 RB...someone has to need a QB and I think you will be good with Romo.

Trade Manning for #1 RB. Acutally, I would throw trades out for either QB. I like Manning more (a lot) than Romo, but you might get good value out of Romo as well. Don't worry about Pettigrew. He'll be fine in Detroit.

See Mine