Sign in to follow this  
Kelvarr

Another Rate My Team

So I'm in a 14 Team League. I had the unfortunate spot of picking #1 overall, snake draft. Here is what I ended up with:

Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR, TE, K, Def (Starters in Bold), .5 PPR

QB: Vick, Flacco

RB: Peterson, Jackson, Daniel Thomas, Pierre Thomas, Tomlinson

WR: Jennings, Williams (TB), Crabtree, Breaston

TE: Graham, Hernandez, Kendricks

K: Barth

Def: Minnesota

Leave link, I'll rate yours.

So I'm in a 14 Team League. I had the unfortunate spot of picking #1 overall, snake draft. Here is what I ended up with:

Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, RB/WR, TE, K, Def (Starters in Bold), .5 PPR

QB: Stafford, Flacco

RB: Peterson, Jackson, Daniel Thomas, Pierre Thomas, Tomlinson

WR: Jennings, Williams (TB), Crabtree, Branch, Breaston

TE: Graham, Hernandez

K: Barth

Def: Minnesota

Now, I have the fortune of having a Lions homer in the league, and he is offering me Vick straight up for Stafford. No-brainer, right?

Leave link, I'll rate yours.

You needed to post a thread to ask??!?!?

You needed to post a thread to ask??!?!?

Well, it is a RMT thread...I just wanted to make sure. I live in Metro Detroit and have been drinking the Stafford Kool-Aid (when he's healthy)

Trades like this just blow my mind. Why would he draft Michael Vick with a first round pick, and then trade him for Stafford who I am guessing you didn't take until the 5th or 6th round? He could of just took a RB or WR in the first round and then "reached" for Stafford in the 4th round if he wanted him THAT bad. Hell, he could of reached for him in the 3rd round and been better off than making this trade. :wacko:

Trades like this just blow my mind. Why would he draft Michael Vick with a first round pick, and then trade him for Stafford who I am guessing you didn't take until the 5th or 6th round? He could of just took a RB or WR in the first round and then "reached" for Stafford in the 4th round if he wanted him THAT bad. Hell, he could of reached for him in the 3rd round and been better off than making this trade. :wacko:

I dunno...there still is a possibility the trade won't go through...the other members will probably veto the trade.

I believe I took Stafford in the end of 6th or beginning of 7th.

Thanks for mine. Do the trade but it may get vetoed. I do think Stafford will have a very good year but much more upside with Vick.

I think you're going to be hurting each week for the your Flex player. You do know Reggie Bush is "the guy" in Miami, right?

What's on your WW for WRs? I'm not thrilled with Branch (NE has too many weapons, INCLUDING two TEs!), nor Breaston (KC will run it a ton, and throw it primarily to Bowe - or J. Charles).

Thanks for mine.

P.S. YES - trade away Stafford for Vick!

first of all thanks for mine. second of all, I don't know who's crazier the guy who wants to trade vick for stafford or the guy who's questioning it. It wouldn't go through in my league but good luck to you. As for your team it looks pretty good but as someone else commented you may need a better flex. I didn't think Bush did much in New Orleans and they were awful when they drafted him. Thomas has a chance but I hear he didn't play very good in the preseason. you may need to watch him for a couple of weeks before you know if you can count on him.

Well, somehow, surprisingly, the trade went through! I updated my original post with the new lineup. Maybe it helped that I accepted the trade on the first day of a holiday weekend, and the veto deadline was during the weekend.

Here is the list of available WR...Not sure who I could pick up...probably Meachem...but which TE do I drop?

availablewr.th.jpg

On the RB list, there is James Starks (W) and Deji Karim. Starks is on Waivers until Wednesday, but I have the #1 waiver. Should I use it to grab Starks?

Derrick Ward is also available.