Sign in to follow this  
jibberjazz

DROP Gronkowski, pickup Cook/kendricks (ppr)?

I have Pettigrew as my other TE and am thinking about dropping Gronkowski to pickup Cook in ppr. Kendricks is also available.

Any thoughts?

I realize Gronkowski is battle tested, but I can't take the sharing with Hernandez...and cook has more upside.

I have Pettigrew as my other TE and am thinking about dropping Gronkowski to pickup Cook in ppr. Kendricks is also available.

Any thoughts?

I realize Gronkowski is battle tested, but I can't take the sharing with Hernandez...and cook has more upside.

I would stand pat.

See Mine

Any thoughts?

I just grabbed Kendricks....he is looking too good to see sitting on the waiver wire.

I also have Gronkowski but am slowly buying the Kendricks hype, but still not enough to drop one for the other. Should I wait to see how Kendricks will do after Week one against the Eagles or pick him up right now? I don't know enough about Gronkowski to feel comfortable with him, especially with Hernandez in the mix.

I also have Gronkowski but am slowly buying the Kendricks hype, but still not enough to drop one for the other. Should I wait to see how Kendricks will do after Week one against the Eagles or pick him up right now? I don't know enough about Gronkowski to feel comfortable with him, especially with Hernandez in the mix.

I droppped Hernandez for Hendricks...I am gambling that Hendricks will start off hot, and gambling that if he doesn't, I can grab Hernandez back or someone else.

I will take the TE without competition at his position and possibly not even competition at WR for receptions