Sign in to follow this  
Bert

Is There a worse "professional" Analysis

I was actually close to screaming "shut up!" at the TV while I was just watching him go at Lombardi. Geezus dude, have some tact.

For the love of God, I almost had to change the channel. What an idiot, I will be shocked if he makes it through the season

Seriously!! Its cringe worthy and unprofessional watching him and lombardi talk over eachother. If I want that kind of football talk ill talk w my friends. Ill give him this, he did actually PLAY the game so sometimes I find myself telling lombardi to stfu.

What did he say? I havent seen him in his new role off the field but I loved having him in New Orleans. He was terrific as one of the faces of the franchise in the community.. still is very active with several causes. I get not liking him as an analyst but calling him an idiot is way off base imo.

Ill give him this, he did actually PLAY the game so sometimes I find myself telling lombardi to stfu.

So did Dexter Manly, Lawrence Phillips, Jamal Russell and Todd Marinovich.

Good god, I'm glad I'm not the only one. He has been driving me nuts. He's such a blowhard, know-it-all. I cannot stand seeing him. We all need to take a couple minutes to write NFL network and let them know... he must go.

How can the network that hand picked the best host(IMO), Rich Eisen then also find this guy and give him a shot.

You can write to NFL Network here http://www.nfl.com/contact-us