Sign in to follow this  
Va-Nomad

Keeper Help!

I won this league last year. So, I have the 12th pick.

It's a up to 2 keeper. Keep 1 lose your 1st rounder, keep 2 lose 1st and 2nd. PPR

I have MJD and M.Turner has only possible keepers at the 12,13 turn.

No one knows who's kept until right before drafting, we put our keepers in a hat then the commish puts them on the board. We go in kinda blind.

Should I keep both, MJD, or none and take the best of what people pass on?

I know McCoy, McFadden, Meendenhall, Rivers, Charles, Foster, C.Johnson(RB), Vick are being kept.

Peterson, Rodgers, A. Johnson, Rice, Brady, Brees, S.Jackson(RB) cant be kept they were last year.

With the last pick, anyone better than those two will surely be scooped up ahead of you, so keep both and try to get studs at the QB/WR/TE positions to take up the slack.

With the last pick, anyone better than those two will surely be scooped up ahead of you, so keep both and try to get studs at the QB/WR/TE positions to take up the slack.

I say do the opposite keep none, they are probably gonna be there when its your pick anyway worst case pick them again most teams probably will keep 1 at least so you are bound to upgrade

If anything, I'd possibly keep MJD at that spot, but I think you are best off keeping neither. Scan the rosters of the other teams and try to determine who you think they will keep. Is there other teams that might not keep anyone? It looks like a lot of good talent will get put back in the draft.

I definitely wouldn't keep Michael Turner at 13th overall in a PPR league. He's a 3rd or 4th rounder to me in that format. MJD is a mid 2nd round pick. At worst you can likely get MJD back in the draft and then take someone else better than Turner with your other pick.