Sign in to follow this  
kthaden

Manning owner has Foster...trade?

The guy who has Manning also has Arian Foster. I am thinking of making him an offer to get Foster, but I am nervous about his hammy.

My QBs are Rodgers and Stafford. I was going to offer him Stafford and Beanie Wells for Foster. My other backs are Forte, F. Jackson, Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram, James Starks, and W. McGahee.

We start 2 RB plus we have a flex position. I drafted lots of RBs late hoping one of them turns into something during the first few weeks.

Does this seem like a fair trade? It would give him a better QB than he is stuck with now (McNabb) and a decent RB, and I take the risk of Foster's leg but become very solid if he is 100%.

Thanks!

If I were the Foster owner, I wouldn't take that deal if you threw in a hummer, but he may be more lonely than I am.

I don't think you're going to get Foster off of him without mentioning the name Rodgers. Like it or not, the optics of this proposal are that you're offering your backup QB (whose is injury prone in his own right) and a middle of the road #2 RB for one of the top 3 RBs in the league. Kudos to you if you're able to pull this off, but then shame on him.

Mcnabb may not be a bad play in week one. So I think you may need to offer up a little bit more to get him maybe ad in a 3rd player on your end and take a downgrade at WR or something.