Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Perplexing Situation at RB

I am not sure which 2 to start at RB. Felix Jones, Shonn Greene, Mike Tolbert, Tim Hightower. They are all projected very similar stats for this week. I am more than likely going with Hightower as my first starter but the other I am not sure about. I love Felix's upside but Tolbert had a huge game and will at least get lots of opportunities for TD's this year. Last but very least is Greene. He is projected to score well against a spotty Jaguars defense. I guess if he doesn't do it this week then it probably will not happen at all. I was almost down on the guy then at the last minute this site pushed his stats up to over 1000 yards rushing and 10 td for the year. Hope they were right. What are your thoughts?

dang, my first instinct was hightower and greene, lol. i know greene probably burned a lot of people last week, but he has the best O-Line and his team will probably be playing ahead for most of the game, which fits nicely into the rex ryan offense. Greene and hightower, and i think hightower ends up as one of the higest scoring RBs of week 2.