Sign in to follow this  
phins1921

Is Nelson for Real?

We also forget that this is the first year without lee evans... with him gone and Parrish done it's definitely set up for him to have a break out season. BTW the early vegas over/under is 54 points... Smells of a huge shootout.

My big dilema now is who do I sit for him this weekend... Marshall, Santana moss or Anquan boldin....

Better week 3? Eric Decker or David Nelson?

By the way... Eric Decker = Ed McCaffrey (IMO)

They shut down Gates, but how did the SD WRs do? Yeah. So don't start Chandler, but start both BUF WRs if you have them--unless Johnson's groin turns out to be bigger than we thought. (I mean the injury, ya goofs.)

I think you're analysis is way off. The reason Gates was shut down is the Pats gameplanned that way. They basically dared Jackson to beat them. Look at the quotes after the game. They doubled and tripled gates leaving Jackson 1on1. That is Belichecks mo. Fasano burned them just the week prior because they weren't concerned with him. They were concerned with stopping Marshall. They just didn't do a very good job of it. So, if there were two guys I woul look to have a good game, it would be Nelson and Chandler. I have a feeling they are going to bracket Johnson. A sleeper in this game I think is Jones.