Sign in to follow this  
touchdowntwitaker

Anyone See Peyton Coming back this year?

I don't see him risking a comeback this year. He'll wait until he's 100% healthy. By the time he could concievably come back, my Colts will be eliminated from the playoffs :cry:

I don't think Peyton will be back until next year, but I still havent swallowed my pride and dumped Collie yet.

Picked him up in the 4th, I dropped him after week 1. Had surgery again and can't even throw a ball..... he is done for this year..... we took a chance when we drafted him and it didn't work out, I felt it was cut bait time....

I would like to drop him, but my team is light on QB, and if he did some back he'd be my starter for sure. I know it's a pipe dream, but I just can't let myself cut him...yet.

That team's going to be lucky to win a game during the time he's out. There will be no shot at playoffs. The neck is serious business, and he seems a smart guy who has lots of money and options.

He'd be a fool to try and play this season. And if he does, he'll have not played NFL football in 18 months or so. Highly doubtful he'll be the Peyton we're all used to seeing.

Any Colt is fantasy driftwood this year.

Personally, I hope he comes back. I hope his neck recovers.

But I hope the Colts just go a head and IR him and let him take the year off. Spend time with his new babies, work out, maybe attend games to help on the sideline, but just heal. That is most important.