Sign in to follow this  
jackjohn

WHIR Clark & Plax

12 team ppr

I Have

WR: megatron, Austin, S.Rice, L. Moore & Plax

TE:Gronk, Clark

Thinking of dropping Plax for Cruz, & Clark for Casey.

As you can see they are backups anyway. And if Cruz doesn't work out, I am hoping that Amendola is still available. All opinions welcome. Thanks in advance and I will help as much as I can.

12 team ppr

I Have

WR: megatron, Austin, S.Rice, L. Moore & Plax

TE:Gronk, Clark

Thinking of dropping Plax for Cruz, & Clark for Casey.

As you can see they are backups anyway. And if Cruz doesn't work out, I am hoping that Amendola is still available. All opinions welcome. Thanks in advance and I will help as much as I can.

I'd go w/ dropping Plax for Cruz. I really think Cruz is a special talent. Nicks is brittle, and Manningham can't seem to stay on the field, giving Cruz a ray of hope at starting a few games. High upside for a bench warmer on your team. I'd keep Clark though. He will only see your lineup once the whole entire year. Role w/ the uber talented TE. Who knows, maybe Painter will breath some value into him, and you can sell him high based on his name alone???

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=390953

I'd go w/ dropping Plax for Cruz. I really think Cruz is a special talent. Nicks is brittle, and Manningham can't seem to stay on the field, giving Cruz a ray of hope at starting a few games. High upside for a bench warmer on your team. I'd keep Clark though. He will only see your lineup once the whole entire year. Role w/ the uber talented TE. Who knows, maybe Painter will breath some value into him, and you can sell him high based on his name alone???

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=390953

This is kinda what I have come to decide on. I have 1 roster spot that I am kinda using for fliers a week early. If Cruz does well, great he's on my bench anyway. If he does nothing, ill drop him next week.I don't think dropping Plax will hurt me.

Thanks guys, hope I was helpfull to you too.