Sign in to follow this  
cdogge

RB Help.. Pick 2 of 4

I've got to start 2 of these 4...Due to bye week and injury.

Shonn Greene

Jahvid Best

Michael Bush

Stevan Ridley

I'm leaning towards Best & Ridley... But I'm sure this will be the week Greene snags 2 Td's.

Please leave a link... I WILL respond.

I'd go Best and Greene. I picked up Ridley this week but I'm gonna take a wait and see approach with him this week.

Mine: My link

Best for sure , he's underachieved a bit but he's on a dynamic offense.

Out of the other three......geez , ummmmm......I guess Greene. Rex claims they're going back to ground and pound and I have a feeling he gets a few red zone touches against a soft NE defense this week.

My link

With Woodhead likely out I'd start Best and Ridley. Ridley will split with BJGE but he'll do more with his touches. I see the Pats up early on NY and running more than usual. Then its between Greene and Best. As a Greene owner I feel your pain. Tough to trust him despite anything Rex says. They might run it 35 times, but LT could see 25 of those if Greene keeps underperforming. Best v Bears means he's not running much between the tackles but he will get a lot of Stafford's out let and checkdown passes.

Ridley and Best.

mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?&showtopic=391558

agree with best. however consider starting bush vs houston. houston's run d stats are deceptive. they rank well in total yardage but are giving up almost 5 ypc. thing is that for whatever reason teams haven't really been giving their RBs a lot of carries against the texans. i think the only back to get more than 10 carries vs houston was daniel thomas and he went over 100 yds. expect the raiders to stick to their run game and have success with it. Bush is a TD vulture of the highest order. i'd be very surprised if he doesn't get into the endzone. if you've got balls of steel you could start ridley against a so-so jets run d. hth and thank you for answering mine.