Sign in to follow this  
Young_Grasshopper

Start McFadden and Bush

Drafted McFadden and picked up Bush as a handcuff. Honestly though, Bush has been worth a starting spot due to his TD production so far. And even if Bush lays and egg, it will probably be due to McFadden scoring more often.

Anyone else starting both RBs this way? My other RBs (non-PPR, dang it) are Felix Jones and Darren Sproles. Sproles has been solid as well, even for non-PPR, but I'm wondering if Bush over Sproles will give me less volitility in my point totals each week.

Bush has had 3,8,13,18 points in my PPR league. Even though the trend is more points per week I feel he is a situational player in that his use depends on the game situation since he has DMC that limits his use. However with Sproles we already know his role with NO and so far so good and he has had 27,21,24,20 points. I know I am using my PPR league numbers but if you do a little work and just look at the nonPPR numbers you may see that Sproles is more consistent. What if Houston shuts down Oakland's run game like they kind of did Pitts?

I debating this same thing. Had both in my lineup and just switched out Bush for Jacoby Jones in my flex spot. Keep going back and forth...... Still not sure who to keep in there. Sorry no help.

I don't think it's crazy at all. Starting Roddy White and Julio Jones is crazy.

:startingwhiteandjones:

I don't think it's crazy at all. Starting Roddy White and Julio Jones is crazy.

:startingwhiteandjones:

Totally different and not as crazy. Starting a WR1 and WR2 from same team in what should be a high scoring game, compared to starting a RB1 and backup RB that has a significantly smaller role from same team, are two totally different beasts. Now this is the NFL so anything can happen but based on the facts an stats we have you should be better off than the DMC, Bush combo (it's not even a RBBC team, Bush's role is just more situational).

Well, glad I didn't roll with it today. Neither RB found the end zone but fricken Darius Heyward-Bey decided this would be his annual game of relevance this season before disappearing back into the fantasy black hole.

I think having a consistent RB like Sproles is probably a better choice than Bush going forward.

Well, glad I didn't roll with it today. Neither RB found the end zone but fricken Darius Heyward-Bey decided this would be his annual game of relevance this season before disappearing back into the fantasy black hole.

I think having a consistent RB like Sproles is probably a better choice than Bush going forward.

I'm thinking of getting rid of Bush too. I've given him enought time to take over the #1 running back spot, and it hasn't happened. I'm thinking dumping Bush for DeAngelo Williams or somebody else that's actually showing signs of life.

Totally different and not as crazy. Starting a WR1 and WR2 from same team in what should be a high scoring game, compared to starting a RB1 and backup RB that has a significantly smaller role from same team, are two totally different beasts.

Colston and Moore got me 6 total points with that thinking. Based my draft around that since WRs are such a crapshoot save the top three or so, figuring I was at least increasing my odds of scoring big. I don't think it's worth it. Seems as if you have a better shot overall to diversify your starters, because you'll never have much of a chance for both to have good games on one team as you would on two.