Sign in to follow this  
sheadtoo

Must start question

Are Wells and Matthews must starts going forward in a non-PPR standard scoring league? In my league they are both top 20 currently and at this point I'm struggling with injuries bye weeks and under performing.

Starting this week :unsure:

Ryan Fitzpatrick(Buf - QB)

Roddy White(Atl - WR)

David Nelson(Buf - WR)

Victor Cruz(NYG - WR)

Ryan Torain(Was - RB)

Earnest Graham(TB - RB)

Jermaine Gresham(Cin - TE)

Bench

Matt Ryan(Atl - QB)

Ryan Mathews(SD - RB) Bye

Beanie Wells(Ari - RB) Bye

Vincent Jackson(SD - WR) Bye

Andre Johnson(Hou - WR) Out

Tim Tebow(Den - QB)

This is definitely a tough week for you with byes. I would rather have all my players at bye on the same week to be honest. To get blown out one week because not having your studs would be better than losing by a point every week with one stud on bye. I cant really tell what you are looking for with this question other than that I would play Wells and Matthews every other week until they do something that shows that they shouldnt be started. Wells is the feature back getting all the carries/goaline work and has scored at least 1 TD every game he's played this year so yes start him lol. Matthews has been the beast people thought he could be last year when they drafted him in the first round. He does have Tolbert stealing some of the goal line carries but the coach has said they wanna get Matthews 20+ touches a games so he's also an every week player.

Thanks for your reply!

This is definitely a tough week for you with byes. I would rather have all my players at bye on the same week to be honest. To get blown out one week because not having your studs would be better than losing by a point every week with one stud on bye. I cant really tell what you are looking for with this question other than that I would play Wells and Matthews every other week until they do something that shows that they shouldnt be started. Wells is the feature back getting all the carries/goaline work and has scored at least 1 TD every game he's played this year so yes start him lol. Matthews has been the beast people thought he could be last year when they drafted him in the first round. He does have Tolbert stealing some of the goal line carries but the coach has said they wanna get Matthews 20+ touches a games so he's also an every week player.

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I should have said going forward. I was thinking of making a move for another RB and maybe WR with one of the QB's and maybe Roddy or Cruz while he is still flavor of the week.