Sign in to follow this  
footballdonk

Ingram or Hightower

Start ingram or hightower this week/why? post link to your q and ill do my best to answer

Hightower is questionable and looks to have lost his starting job. I explained in my Week 6 Start 'Em Sit 'Em about this. Torain is the go-to-guy this week, not Tim. Ingram is part of a 3 headed monster, but will get all goal-line carries...You are basically gambling on the fact that Brees doesn't throw it in the end zone or a WR gets tackled in the red zone. Nobody on waivers or you're bench? Put a gun to my head, and I say Ingram. But don't expect nothing spectacular....

Here's my Week 6 Start 'Em Sit 'Em...Take a look: http://ffblife.com/index.php/michaeliggy/207-omostartsit6

" Nobody on waivers or you're bench? Put a gun to my head, and I say Ingram. But don't expect nothing spectacular...."

This. I'd go Ingram as well, however don't expect much yardage, but a decent chance for a goal line TD. I can see you're debating Hightower since Shanny may pull a fast one and play him; It's been known to happen. However, I do think Tim is injured and Torain will get more touches.

Im gonna go with ingram this week but i have a feeling hightowers gonna reclaim his starting spot this week. i just dont trust torain. i dont have room on my roster with the byes so gl ingram. thanks guys