Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Lineup Help at RB WHIR

I'm in a rough spot this week. In a standard scoring, non-ppr league I have Gore, Benson, and Felix at RB and I can only start 2 of them. I feel that all 3 have a good chance to succeed this week. Gore is coming off two good weeks, Benson is playing the Colts, and Felix is playing the Pats. Right now I have Gore and Benson starting, but not sure which way to go. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks! Leave me a link and I'll help you out too.

Gore for sure.

Then between Benson and Jones who's the most likely to score a TD?

I see Benson doing his normal 2.2yards and a cloud of dust, putting up 80 total yards and probably not a score.

I see Felix getting 45 on the ground and another 45 in receptions, with one of those catches going for a TD in a high scoring game.

Gore and Jones for me.

mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392672&st=0&p=4598507&fromsearch=1entry4598507

Gore for sure.

Then between Benson and Jones who's the most likely to score a TD?

I see Benson doing his normal 2.2yards and a cloud of dust, putting up 80 total yards and probably not a score.

I see Felix getting 45 on the ground and another 45 in receptions, with one of those catches going for a TD in a high scoring game.

Gore and Jones for me.

mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392672&st=0&p=4598507&fromsearch=1entry4598507

Normally I'd agree on Benson, but it's the matchup against the Colts that makes me think he'll have a good game. There hasn't been a RB yet that didn't have a good game against them.

I'm in a rough spot this week. In a standard scoring, non-ppr league I have Gore, Benson, and Felix at RB and I can only start 2 of them. I feel that all 3 have a good chance to succeed this week. Gore is coming off two good weeks, Benson is playing the Colts, and Felix is playing the Pats. Right now I have Gore and Benson starting, but not sure which way to go. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks! Leave me a link and I'll help you out too.

I would stick with Gore and Benson as well.

Be sure to check out our facebook page for more help and insight.