Sign in to follow this  
PrinceEatMeat

Schaub for Ryan/Tolbert

Should I do this deal? I'm in a standard league non-ppr. Start 1 QB. I figure that the guy with Ryan needs an upgrade at QB and I need a RB because of byes and injuries. I already have Tebow at QB, and he has CJ and Mathews at RB already. Fair trade? Thanks for the help. Leave a link and I'll respond.

It wouldnt be an awful trade for you if Tolbert is healthy and you need an RB, but I honestly believe Ryan will do less than projected this week and Schaub will do more than projected.

It wouldnt be an awful trade for you if Tolbert is healthy and you need an RB, but I honestly believe Ryan will do less than projected this week and Schaub will do more than projected.

Idc about this week for QB. I'm starting Tebow.

Toughie, But I'd do it. Im betting Matthews won't hold up much longer and Tolbert is a tank. I have no problems rolling w/ Ryan since he's got some juicy matchups going forward.

Toughie, But I'd do it. Im betting Matthews won't hold up much longer and Tolbert is a tank. I have no problems rolling w/ Ryan since he's got some juicy matchups going forward.

I agree. The Falcons will get things going and I think that Ryan will start to pick it up soon.

If not this week than after the bye for sure. Tolbert is tough but right now Mathews looks good.

I would do it.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the reply.