Sign in to follow this  
JSteinle4

Should I pickup a RB?

Due to a bye week problem I have to start Micheal Bush in the flex. I know he's a good back but he won't get enough carries and if he doesn't get in the end zone he'll probably only get like 3 or 4 points. Montario Hardesty, Jackie Battle and Demarco Murray are available in my league. Who should I pickup?

I like Murray alot the next two weeks. I think he is really talented, probably a little to small but can pu tup some nice numbers I think.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393089

Thanks

I'm not sold on Murray he hasn't done anything before the injury to Jones. I was actually leaning toward Hardesty who has been getting carries even when Hillis was healthy. Battle had a good game against Indy before the bye and should get a lot aof carries.

Due to a bye week problem I have to start Micheal Bush in the flex. I know he's a good back but he won't get enough carries and if he doesn't get in the end zone he'll probably only get like 3 or 4 points. Montario Hardesty, Jackie Battle and Demarco Murray are available in my league. Who should I pickup?

I would start any of those 3 over Michael Bush. But I would probably go with Battle or Murray. Murray has the best matchup, but Battle might be guarenteed the most touches. I'd lean towards Battle I think very slightly.