Sign in to follow this  
Derrick

Working on a Foster trade...

Ok, so the Foster owner is now 1-6. He said he wants to get rid of wayne and I want Foster. Here's his roster and mine is my sig. This is a keeper dynasty league so we can keep our entire team. The draft is only rookies and free agents.

His Roster:

QB - Flacco, Hasselbeck, Cassel

RB - Foster, MJD, McGahee, Helu

WR - Wayne, Boldin, Bowe, Floyd, D Henderson, Breaston

TE - V Davis, Heath Miller

D - Jets

I gave him an offer of S Jax, D Jax and my 1st Rounder for Foster and Hasselbeck...I'm thinking he is ready to give up on this year since he is falling out of playoff contention. Any offers that anyone thinks will work?

Thanks

I'd be surprised if he'd bite on that in a dynasty league. Probably gonna have to sweeten the pot with a better Rb as I myself would prefer Bradshaw over S Jax in a dynasty league

I'd be surprised if he'd bite on that in a dynasty league. Probably gonna have to sweeten the pot with a better Rb as I myself would prefer Bradshaw over S Jax in a dynasty league

I agree, this isn't much upgrade for him and like you said, draft is only for rookies and fa so that first rd doesn't seem too appealing. Foster is getting healthier and sjax is getting older. Try throwing a qb since his team lacks a good QB.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393608

Would you give up Fitz? Not sure that would be a great idea for you but Foster is a one-man show many weeks. I think you could ask for Bowe if you did that. In a dynasty league that could work out for you.

He needs a little bit more in the trade. Bradshaw might would do the trick and that would probably be better for you in the long run. Hard to make any fair trade for Foster without hurting your current roster.

I agree SJax is too old to be worth it in dynasty league.

here is mine. http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393688

Ok, so the Foster owner is now 1-6. He said he wants to get rid of wayne and I want Foster. Here's his roster and mine is my sig. This is a keeper dynasty league so we can keep our entire team. The draft is only rookies and free agents.

His Roster:

QB - Flacco, Hasselbeck, Cassel

RB - Foster, MJD, McGahee, Helu

WR - Wayne, Boldin, Bowe, Floyd, D Henderson, Breaston

TE - V Davis, Heath Miller

D - Jets

I gave him an offer of S Jax, D Jax and my 1st Rounder for Foster and Hasselbeck...I'm thinking he is ready to give up on this year since he is falling out of playoff contention. Any offers that anyone thinks will work?

Thanks

I think its a terrible trade for him. If this is a dynasty league he/she would have to be an idiot to consider parting ways with Foster even if this year seems out of reach.

If anything he hold on to Wayne too in case Peyton comes back in 2012. I cant believe his team is 1-6 with this roster. Its a pretty good roster.