Sign in to follow this  
team awesome

Roster Help! WHIR

MJD is out for the week.

Need RB2 and Flex spots. 12 team standard league. 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1flex, 1 te.

Available on my bench, I have : Tolbert(if hes not injured i'll use him as RB2), Reggie Bush(I also have brandon marshall so I don't really wanna start him), Denarius Moore, Ryan torain(BLEH), greg little.

Available on waivers : Laurent Robinson, Brent celek, Jon Baldwin, kevin faulk, eddie royal, donald driver, Braylon edwards, TJ Housh.

leave yours.

Start Bush and Tolbert if you can. If Tolbert is a no go, then I guess Little in the flex but I'm not excited about it. I'd also consider Faulk in the flex - NE vs NYG should mean lots of passing situations for NE and a lot of snaps for Faulk.

I'd feel confident starting Tolbert, especially on the heels of finding out Tolbert is getting the start this week 9.

Bush is shaky, but with his decent performance last week, and compared to your other options I think he's your best bet at Flex.

Thanks for the help on mine. Toblert is the obvious one with Matthews possibly being out this week. I would go with bush as the other. Thomas will take some carries away, but I think bush will more carries this week.