Sign in to follow this  
Sir Sydney

Big Trade - My Forte for Welker

I have a trade offer that I have to seriously consider. My WR corps is pathetic (Marshall/S. Rice/Gaffney), but I've been reaping the benefit of having both Rice & Forte as my RB1 & RB1a. Should I do this?

12-team redraft, .5 PPR

His team (6-2):

QB: Rodgers

WR: Welker, Antonio Brown, R. White, D. Baldwin, Harvin

RB: SJAX, Jacobs, Bradshaw, Brinkley

TE: Miller, Celek

K/DST: Henery, ATL, SEA

My Team in the sig. What are your thoughts? Will I be able to get by with Rice, Best, Murray, Hillis?

You are set at RB with Rice/Forte. Forte for Welker kind of a push IMO.

Dude, this is what I would do: Sell him on 1 or 2 of your other RBs for R. White. I bought White 2 weeks ago anticipating him to be healthy after his bye and I've read he said he is 100% now and has good remaining schedule.

Sell him on Hillis (just returned to practice and looking like he will play).

Best: Returning wk 10 (well, maybe, but say that anyway)

Murray: Sell him on he'll be the man still in DAL even when Felix returns.

Bradshaw just got hurt and Jacobs has been pretty bad, so sell him on he needs RBs now!

If you can get by with just Hillis for White do it. If you gotta package Hillis w/ Best ot Murray still do it, but offer just Hillis first.

You could do this for either White or Welker, but Im assuming he values Welker more.

Can u help me with mine?: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=394548

You're at risk at RB with Best being banged up and the Hillis situation creating lots of doubt going forward there. I would be very hesitant to trade Forte with the year he is having. I agree with the 2nd half assessment of Roddy White as well so maybe you could push for him instead.