Sign in to follow this  
jkil22

Who's rolling with Tebow Week 9?

His job on the line and I'm on board, will he will rise from the dead and finally put up some good NFL numbers!?

I'm still questioning if I should go Judus on his ass and drop him and pick up Cassel who is available.

I'm starting Jake Plummer

Stafford on bye = Tebow in starting lineup and I'm cool with it :music_guitarred:

Stafford on bye = Tebow in starting lineup and I'm cool with it :music_guitarred:

+1

I'm starting him in a 2QB league ahead of Cutler. Yeah, there's the possibility of him getting benched but I'm too fond of the match up. The Lions, who I feel still haven't been tested by an elite QB, are still leagues better than OAK. I can confidently say he'll finish in the top 10 this week, possibly top 5.

I am. Over Schaub, too. If Andre Johnson hadn't been ruled out, then I may have had a QB controversy in deciding who to start. I'd roll with Tebow the rest of the way, but benching concerns make me worry. Still, I think he'll be fine for this week, particularly against a weaker team than what he faced against Detroit. I just don't trust Fox, either to put Tebow in a position to play well or to keep in playing for long.

If starting the Raiders DST counts, then I'm in.

QBs stats vs. OAK..

Week 1 - Kyle Orton - 304/1/1

Week 2 - Ryan Fitzpatrick - 264/3/1

Week 3 - Mark Sanchez - 369/2/1

Week 4 - Tom Brady - 226/2/0

Week 5 - Matt Schuab - 416/2/2

Week 6 - Colt McCoy - 215/2/0

Week 7 - Matt Cassel - 161/0/2

Aside from Cassel, virtually every QB who has faced OAK has had some level of success. I understand that Tebow's mechanics are horrible but this really is a plus match up no matter which way you spin it. Coupled with the fact that OAK is also very susceptible on the ground and I think a 200/1/1 passing 60/1 is very possible..almost probable.

I am. Over Schaub, too. If Andre Johnson hadn't been ruled out, then I may have had a QB controversy in deciding who to start. I'd roll with Tebow the rest of the way, but benching concerns make me worry. Still, I think he'll be fine for this week, particularly against a weaker team than what he faced against Detroit. I just don't trust Fox, either to put Tebow in a position to play well or to keep in playing for long.

I have the same pair of QBs in my non-money league. I just got this feeling Tebow is back to hero mode this week. I do know teams that coming off byes are not playing well this season. Four days off seems to be really detrimental to the performance of players.

QBs stats vs. OAK..

Aside from Cassel, virtually every QB who has faced OAK has had some level of success. I understand that Tebow's mechanics are horrible but this really is a plus match up no matter which way you spin it. Coupled with the fact that OAK is also very susceptible on the ground and I think a 200/1/1 passing 60/1 is very possible..almost probable.

^

I'm torn. Have Tebow and Bradford in one league, and probably going Tebow because of the Bradford uncertainty. My gut tells me that Tebow is on the bench by the middle of the 3rd quarter, so I'm not sure.

I'm torn. Have Tebow and Bradford in one league, and probably going Tebow because of the Bradford uncertainty. My gut tells me that Tebow is on the bench by the middle of the 3rd quarter, so I'm not sure.

I'm amazed you still have Bradford and even more amazed you're still considering starting him over Tebow.

Has nobody actually watched Tebow play? He is absolute trash. I wouldn't start him over Vince Young. The little yardage he got last week came at the end of the game when they were already getting waxed. He is a joke amongst NFL players. Dude got sacked 14 times in the last 2 games. Even against a lowly Raiders D I can't see him having great success.

Has nobody actually watched Tebow play? He is absolute trash. I wouldn't start him over Vince Young. The little yardage he got last week came at the end of the game when they were already getting waxed. He is a joke amongst NFL players. Dude got sacked 14 times in the last 2 games. Even against a lowly Raiders D I can't see him having great success.

:lol:

I'm amazed you still have Bradford and even more amazed you're still considering starting him over Tebow.

Picked up Bradford off the ww this week becaude i traded Romo for a RB (been a disastrous year at RB with J. Charles, R. matthews, Blount.....the injuries have been insane. I needed a RB desperately, so i am praying that Bradford heals up in time for this next stretch of good matchups.

The little yardage he got last week came at the end of the game when they were already getting waxed.

This is what I expect of Tebow every game....garbage points. It's your fantasy QB's fantasy points that matter, not there individual talent.

I'm starting Tebow over Schaub & Hasselbeck.

I have the same pair of QBs in my non-money league. I just got this feeling Tebow is back to hero mode this week. I do know teams that coming off byes are not playing well this season. Four days off seems to be really detrimental to the performance of players.

Just patting myself on the back for good analysis. Thanks folks, I'll be here all week.

Just patting myself on the back for good analysis. Thanks folks, I'll be here all week.

Or I could pat myself on the back for actually doing a little research and not just saying "I have a gut feelings"..

QBs stats vs. OAK..