Sign in to follow this  
JSteinle4

Which WR should I pickup?

So I need some help at at my WR/TE spot since Roddy White's been a dissapoitment and then the injury to Jereemy Maclin. This leaves my WR/TE's really thin with Gronkowski and Gates as the only two good starts. Denarious Moore, Eric Decker and Laurent Robinson are available in my league, who should I pickup?

So I need some help at at my WR/TE spot since Roddy White's been a dissapoitment and then the injury to Jereemy Maclin. This leaves my WR/TE's really thin with Gronkowski and Gates as the only two good starts. Denarious Moore, Eric Decker and Laurent Robinson are available in my league, who should I pickup?

I wouldn't touch Decker. You can't count on 56 yard TD passes every game and with Tebow at QB he's not going to see many targets. I'm surprised Moore and Robinson are available in your league. In my league of only 10 teams they're gone. I think Moore has more upside, but over the next few weeks Laurent will see more targets - especially in the red zone.

I'm still torn between Robinson and Moore. Is Robinson still going to be a factor when Miles Austin comesback from his injury? Is Moore going to be able to stay consistent with palmer as the quarterback? He started off great and then disappeared for a month while heyward-bey went on a hot streak.

I'm still torn between Robinson and Moore. Is Robinson still going to be a factor when Miles Austin comesback from his injury? Is Moore going to be able to stay consistent with palmer as the quarterback? He started off great and then disappeared for a month while heyward-bey went on a hot streak.

Anybody?

I would go with Denarius Moore. It looks like he will be Palmer's go to guy. Also, Austin will be back for Dallas.

I like this logic. Moore seems to be the safest pick as Laurent may be back to #3 when/if Austin returns.