Sign in to follow this  
jmbrietzke

Tom Brady or Drew Brees?

Hey Guys,

I’m competing in one of those free NFL contests at DraftStreet that has $350 in cash prizes. The big question is do I start Drew Brees vs. NYG or Tom Brady vs PHI???

Also Looking for some lineup tips – any sleepers you like this week? I'm thinking Kevin Smith finishes the rest of the season with some big numbers! Thoughts?

Here’s a link to the contest if you want to join and check out the salaries to offer up some advice and enter the freeroll too : http://www.draftstreet.com/l/freerollfb.aspx?game_id=482831&R=jordan

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jordan

I'd go Brees easy, we are splitting hairs between the top qb plays this week but:

Brees has:

Dome

Giants weak pass D

Coming off a bye

Brady:

Looked like ###### against KC for the first half and have underwhelmed in general. Welker 2 catches?

Philly pass D, who albeit gets shredded by te's but is still head and shoulders above the Gmens and actually just looked dominant for the first time all year last week.

Every week on Draftstreet I find picking the right QB's makes a big difference. As you get to pick two, I think spending the extra money on Stafford might be worth it this week.