Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back the LA Rams

RB help please! McCoy, CJ2K, or Blount

I'm 7-5, in 1pt PPR, 6pt TD, 10 team league (my team in signature).

Our final game before the playoffs is this week and, although I'm most likely going to make it even if I lose (6 teams go), I've just fallen from 1st to 5th in the past two games and I need to get as many points as possible to ensure I don't get bumped.

Apparently, McCoy (@ SEA) is nursing a sore toe and has been limited in practice while both CJ (@ BUF) and Blount (home vs CAR) have better match-ups.

Would you bench McCoy this week? The game is tomorrow.

Also, while I'm here, should I start Fred Davis (home vs NYJ) or Gresham (@ PIT).

Thanks in advance.

I think you gotta go with CJ2K and McCoy. Vick and Maclin are out, which means they will probably lean on McCoy. Unless he doesn't play, would be the only reason not to play him.

I think you gotta go with CJ2K and McCoy. Vick and Maclin are out, which means they will probably lean on McCoy. Unless he doesn't play, would be the only reason not to play him.

Thanks for the input. Yeah, I guess I'll have to gauge his health, but the big concern is just how stupid Philly is. They are, by far, the dumbest team in the league. For example, they were up 10-0 last week and decided that establishing the run would play right into NE hands. If you look at McCoy's numbers since Vince took over they aren't very good. However, if I sit him he'll go for 125yds and 2 TDs.

Not sure what you could say to justify sitting the #1 RB in Fantasy Football as long as he's playing

Not sure what you could say to justify sitting the #1 RB in Fantasy Football as long as he's playing

Well, McCoy is dealing with a toe problem and the Philly offense is a mess. Seattle can be fairly tough defensively at home - especially when motivated - and they'll smell blood in the water tomorrow. Blount should run all over Carolina (although I'm reading Freeman may be injured so that could change things for better, or worse) and CJ has been a better play than McCoy over that past month as McCoy is trending down...

McCoy in the last 4 games (1pt PPR, 6pt TD):

CHI - 22.70

ARI - 18.30

@NYG -16.50

NE - 16.10

This will be a last minute decision...

That is a tough call but there is no way I sit McCoy. I would start him and CJ. Who else do you have starting since you can't start Blount also?

That is a tough call but there is no way I sit McCoy. I would start him and CJ. Who else do you have starting since you can't start Blount also?

We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and no Flex. Before Fred Jackson went down, I usually played McCoy and FJax every week (except the byes). Anyway, I can only play two of the three.

And watch, Ryan Mathews who I'm not even considering will end up having the best week of all of them.

McCoy didn't score high against the Giants and NE because they got behind and abandoned the run. I don't see that happening with Seattle.

Well, that was painful. I decided to start Blount instead of CJ2K. And, like clockwork, CJ outscored Blount 34.70 to 1.90.

Absolutely just cost myself the game. Luckily, I'm still gonna be in as the 6th seed due to point differential.

I suck...

Well, that was painful. I decided to start Blount instead of CJ2K. And, like clockwork, CJ outscored Blount 34.70 to 1.90.

Absolutely just cost myself the game. Luckily, I'm still gonna be in as the 6th seed due to point differential.

I suck...

lol i feel your pain bro, i had Sjax and Forte combine for 4.25pts meanwhile i had reggie, gerhart Stewart all going for over 15 each on my bench.

lol i feel your pain bro, i had Sjax and Forte combine for 4.25pts meanwhile i had reggie, gerhart Stewart all going for over 15 each on my bench.

Turns out there's a silver lining after all. By losing this week (thanks to Blount), but still scoring enough points on the backs of Newton and McCoy (and 32 pts from the SF DEF & K), I finished 6th. This gets me a matchup with the lowest scoring team in the playoffs. A team I outscored this season by 140 pts. I may still lose (every week some random player(s) goes for a record game - like Percy Harvin this week or Brees last week), but thanks to Blount I think I've got the best chance to move on.