Sign in to follow this  
RamslovaMartzhata

Anyone else a proud new owner of the Packers?

I'm not even a Packer fan and I bit. I know there is no actual financial value. But hey, I bought the Packers for myself for Xmas.

And I actually think the certificate will be worth a lot more as a collectible than what I paid if the Packers can run the table.

Yep, I bought a share yesterday, too. It's my donation to the Packers and I look forward to attending the stockholders meeting each year. I know the stock is worthless in a financial sense, but it's a pretty cool feeling being a part owner of an NFL franchise. :cheers:

Seems like an expensive souvenir

It's funny that I have heard that alot. But common sense tells me that if other teams like Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, etc...were to sell public stock. Those fans who laughed at the Packer fans, would be first in line to buy "expensive souvenir".

The shareholder meetings at Lambeau and the meet and greets there have been fantastic. Got tons of autographs and picture. Amazing what an "expensive souvenir" will get you.

good way to steal money from the fans. Why not just offer up a partnership through common stock?

good way to steal money from the fans. Why not just offer up a partnership through common stock?

:thumbsup:

It's funny that I have heard that alot. But common sense tells me that if other teams like Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, etc...were to sell public stock. Those fans who laughed at the Packer fans, would be first in line to buy "expensive souvenir".

The shareholder meetings at Lambeau and the meet and greets there have been fantastic. Got tons of autographs and picture. Amazing what an "expensive souvenir" will get you.

Paying for autographs and pics? I ain't 9 years old.....sorry I don't get it