Sign in to follow this  
LeBron

Boldin, Gaffney, or Tate?

Player gets 6 pts for td, bonus pts at 100 yds reciving/rushing (then 1 pt every 25 yds thereafter), and bonus pts at 4 plus catches.

Boldin @ home vs Indy- Small, weak secondary. Good match-up but concerns are that once up by 2 td's Ravens will run, run, & more run. They may even rest starters in 2nd half once they get a big lead which is almost assured. Very good match-up however. Upside is a 8-120-1 day or on downside a 3-40-0 type day.

Gaffney @ home vs. NE. Very good match-up, no Fred Davis (which may help or hurt coverages. NE gives up most fanstay points to both opposing QB's and wrs' by far. Opposite of Baltimore, Washington will most likely be down most of the game and may have to throw a lot. NE secondary has injuries and is @ times playing Julian Edleman (wr) and some other offensive player at times in the secondary. Concerns are Helu and Moss get 15-20 catches and Gaffney gets a 4-50-0 day. Upside could be a 7-110-1 day or similar though.

Tate @ home vs. Rams- Very good match-up against weaker Rams secondary. First pro start. Concerns are just that, 1st start, no big track record, may see lots of a hot M. Lynch and then Forsett-Washington combo.

Please chime in with thoughts or who you would go with.

Will get to your questions. Thanks & good luck!!

Id go gaffney. Shootout possibility.

I think Balt might get up and run run run.

Sorry I missed your post. Thanks for the reply. I figured the Bal game would end up being Ray Rice, so I went Gaffney. Hoping you chose well.