Sign in to follow this  
sdc90291

Lineup Help for playoff matchup

Made the playoffs where I have to face the #1 team (Starters: Rogers, S Jax, R Bush, V Cruz, H Nicks, Gronkowski). Need help in 2 positions:

Pick 2 for each:

RB - McCoy, Benson, F Jones, Spiller - - leaning towards McCoy and Benson, but F Jones vs Bucs could be really good...

WR - Dez, S Smith, J Jones - originally Dez and Smith, but now debating about Jones instead of Smith

Talk me off the ledge... and leave a link to yours.

Thanks!!!!

My team:

QB - Stafford, Dalton, Hasselback

RB - McCoy, Benson, Felix Jones, Spiller, B. Scott, R Brown, J Battle

WR - Dez, S Smith, J Jones

TE - Pettigrew

K - Bailey

Def - Hou

Obviously McCoy, and I'd go Felix. They will run the ball, and they just signed Sammy Morris. I don't think he's going to take too much away from Jones. He's really their ONLY option so he'll get the carries and the catches.

Dez is a No Brainer even while playing Felix.

If it's Julio Jones, flip a coin between he and Smith. I could go either way. If it's James Jones, Smith all the way.

Agreed, if it's Julio Jones, go with him. If it's James Jones, I'd still go with him and Smith -- with Jennings out I think Nelson gets doubled more and leaves James open. I like it. The Cowboys suck and are going to free fall from that horrible loss on Sunday. Bryant will be doubled and Robinson and Witten will get more looks from here on out.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=397704

Seems like there is a consensus on McCoy and Felix Jones. I agree.

At WR, I actually think Steve Smith is the definite start. Houston is a tough matchup, but Smith is still by far the best option you have in my opinion. Dez Bryant is the one I would consider benching for Julio. Dez is always a threat to score, but he hasn't gone over 100 yards ONCE this year. Julio Jones has done it FOUR times. But in the end, I think I'd stick with Dez.

Thanks all! Of course, I probably should have spelled out James Jones, WR, GB... (my bad)...

Thanks all! Of course, I probably should have spelled out James Jones, WR, GB... (my bad)...

In that case no brainer on Dez and S. Smith, assuming your talking about the guy at Carolina ;)

I think Benson will do well this week and Jones IS very inviting...I would almost go those two if McCoy wasn't an option. McCoy looked horrid last week and if you think there's a chance that could happen again, maybe it would be wise to sit him. Otherwise, play Jones instead of Benson.

As for the WR...Stick with Dez and Smith. Leave JJ out of the equation (too hit or miss)

plz see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=397740