Sign in to follow this  
bwillingham

White, Nicks, Nelson or Johnson

I need help picking two WRs from this group:

White vs JAX - good pass defense but White has been playing great of late and their top two CBs won't be playing.

Nicks vs WAS - middle of the pack pass defense, Nicks has played well last few weeks.

Nelson at KC - decent pass defense, on the road, might be a blow out with Rodgers sitting second half. Does Nelson get a significant bump with Jennings out or is his role still the same?

Johnson vs. MIA - decent matchup at home vs below average pass D but his hand is injured and the weather looks iffy.

What are your thoughts?

I need help picking two WRs from this group:

White vs JAX - good pass defense but White has been playing great of late and their top two CBs won't be playing.

Nicks vs WAS - middle of the pack pass defense, Nicks has played well last few weeks.

Nelson at KC - decent pass defense, on the road, might be a blow out with Rodgers sitting second half. Does Nelson get a significant bump with Jennings out or is his role still the same?

Johnson vs. MIA - decent matchup at home vs below average pass D but his hand is injured and the weather looks iffy.

What are your thoughts?

Always go with your studs. White and Nicks.

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=397729

I like Nicks the best by a little. I wouldn't consider Stevie Johnson in this group. Between Roddy and Jordy, I got no clue. Flip a coin? If it's PPR, I'd definitely go Roddy. In standard scoring, I guess I'll still lean towards Roddy. The Chiefs have actually been decent against the pass and now Nelson will be stepping in to an unfamiliar position without Jennings attracting a lot of coverage. I still like Jordy a lot, but when you are picking between WR's of this caliber, I have to try to justify my decision somehow.

I think Nicks is a must start. Manning is hot & targets him. I have a similar issue because I have Julio this week against the same DBs. I think that Atl may get up in this game & force the ball to ground. I think that Nelson is the play. Small side note, he played college ball at K-State, so a bit of a homecoming game for him. Don't forget that Flynn can fire it as well even if Rodgers sits later in the game.

I got 2:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=397737

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=397730

Thanks, but wouldn't you consider Jordy Nelson a stud as well, based on his performance this year?

I guess I didn't read it as Jordy, my bad. I would still go with White and Nicks, they have been blowing up. Nelson may only get a half of what these guys could be getting all game (pulling Rodgers).

Nicks for sure. You didnt say if it was a PPR. I might do Jordy in a non PPR otherwise Roddy for sure.

Mine

Well, I went with White (yeehaw!) and Nicks.

It's not PPR, 1 pt./10 yards receiving, 10 pt. bonus at 100+ yards. White got me 43 points last night.

Technically I can still change my lineup before the Saturday night game. I have the following lineup:

Stafford

Rice

Wells (still considereing Helu - it's really a coinflip between the two)

White (43 points vs. Jags last night)

Nicks (considering J. Nelson, S. Johnson and L. Robinson, in that order)

Gronkowski (I am not hopping off the Gronk express any time soon)

Novak

Detroit

Glad you played White, go with Nicks as well.

See mine.....http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=397807