Sign in to follow this  
CincinnatiDan

Santana Moss: Has HUGE Tax Bill + Chip on his Shoulder to Beat VaGiants

The IRS has filed a tax lien against Washington Redskins wide receiver Santana Moss in which it claims he owes $258,000 in taxes (source)

“I’m not a guy to worry about trying to ruin it. But I would love to ruin it,” Moss said. “I’m not going to the game wanting to spoil it for them. I’m going out to the game saying, ‘I want to win regardless, whether they have something to fight for or not.’ But when you’re left where that’s all you can do, why not do it?” (source)

Time to keep getting paid. Here's to hoping he blows up for 100+ yards & 2 TD's!

Trying to decide between Moss and antonio brown with the big ben situation.

Moss. Giants have given up something like an average of 3 passing TDs per game in their past 5 games, and 4 per game in their past 2 games. My guess is that the Steelers/49ers game will be a low scoring affair featuring the running games.

I need him. I am playing him over Maclin.

I hope the IRS has a little pre-game conference with him. Cuff and stuff him after the coin toss. Going against him in two leagues. And I am really upset because there is a new IRS tax on catching balls in Florida. Mike Williams just did not want to pay any taxes.

Time to keep getting paid. Here's to hoping he blows up for 100+ yards & 2 TD's!

:first:

I'm going with him over Stevie Johnson. I've got Helu though too, ugh... I'm playing a stacked team in the semis and starting two Redskins. :cry: