Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

The finals 2011 MOZ vs FAMOUS

Not really kicking too bad for not starting Sanchez Eli helped get me here so I figured I start him it cost me a title. I won my other league title by like a 100 points though that heped take some sting out.

Famous you had the best team all season - congrats the better team definiatley won.

nice subtle shot there, or direct(i guess it depends on how u look at it) at my team, moz. u may have just conveniently overlooked my squad though, ill give u the benefit of the doubt.

however, there were times when my squad was pretty cleanly and clearly the best. r u saying that's not so?

Famous you had the best team all season - congrats the better team definiatley won.

:thumbsup:

nice subtle shot there, or direct(i guess it depends on how u look at it) at my team, moz. u may have just conveniently overlooked my squad though, ill give u the benefit of the doubt.

however, there were times when my squad was pretty cleanly and clearly the best. r u saying that's not so?

where was the shot??? I congrats u and still I must of done something??? Look everyone knows u had a great team u earned it. congrats

where was the shot??? I congrats u and still I must of done something??? Look everyone knows u had a great team u earned it. congrats

i feel better. insecurity countered.

Congrats famous you had a nice team all year.

Going for 4 peat in M7. That's 4 consecutive

You are? That's awesome.

Below is my roster from my big $, 16 team auction league. All the costs increase $1 next year, and I can keep up to $50 into next season... I feel like I'm set up pretty good...

The guys with x... Are guys I'm definitely keeping.

Gabbert, Blaine JAC QB ® $1.50

x...Newton, Cam CAR QB ® $4.00

Ingram, Mark NOS RB ® (D) $18.00

Karim, Deji JAC RB (O) $2.00

Powell, Bilal NYJ RB ® $2.00

x...Rice, Ray BAL RB $8.25

x...Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB $14.00

Thomas, Daniel MIA RB ® $10.25

Bryant, Dez DAL WR $15.50

Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR (P) $3.00

x...Cruz, Victor NYG WR $3.25

Dillard, Jarett JAC WR $2.00

x...Rice, Sidney SEA WR (I) $3.00

Housler, Robert ARI TE ® $2.00

Pettigrew, Brandon DET TE $8.25

Stocker, Luke TBB TE ® $2.00

Greg STL WR ® (I) $2.00

i feel better. insecurity countered.

:wall: Dude had a bit too much to drink at the bar an I thought you were famousB for some reason... sorry guys

also he did have the best team and sorry RB's win titles not wr's --though you culdn't tell as basically both our teams sucked yesterday - I get a basic donut from McCoy and can't win - I deserve to lose. If I woulda started Sanchez like I had in place untill fri night :( . Had I of won the better team would of lost -- was good to finally see the best team in the league p4p all year finally win the title.

You are? That's awesome.

Below is my roster from my big $, 16 team auction league. All the costs increase $1 next year, and I can keep up to $50 into next season... I feel like I'm set up pretty good...

The guys with x... Are guys I'm definitely keeping.

Gabbert, Blaine JAC QB ® $1.50

x...Newton, Cam CAR QB ® $4.00

Ingram, Mark NOS RB ® (D) $18.00

Karim, Deji JAC RB (O) $2.00

Powell, Bilal NYJ RB ® $2.00

x...Rice, Ray BAL RB $8.25

x...Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB $14.00

Thomas, Daniel MIA RB ® $10.25

Bryant, Dez DAL WR $15.50

Burress, Plaxico NYJ WR (P) $3.00

x...Cruz, Victor NYG WR $3.25

Dillard, Jarett JAC WR $2.00

x...Rice, Sidney SEA WR (I) $3.00

Housler, Robert ARI TE ® $2.00

Pettigrew, Brandon DET TE $8.25

Stocker, Luke TBB TE ® $2.00

Greg STL WR ® (I) $2.00

Can't really argue with those. Cruz,Rice,Cam cheap is nice

Congrats to both of you two for making the finals. FamousB is the champ again - UGH :cheers:

So what was the final point total? It's hard for me to look up myfantasyleague right now. I'm in a plane en route to Vegas :headbanger: and my mother in law didn't have internet at her house where we had Chrismtas.

T-minus 2 hours until we land. I can't focking wait!

Congrats to both of you two for making the finals. FamousB is the champ again - UGH :cheers:

So what was the final point total? It's hard for me to look up myfantasyleague right now. I'm in a plane en route to Vegas :headbanger: and my mother in law didn't have internet at her house where we had Chrismtas.

Famous 142 Moz 137

Bringing the title home :overhead:

Damn I was 1 pt from winning this league

ouch...

in this case, i would like to say Thank You to Moz...