Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

1,000 bucks on the line

You guys have gotten me this far with all the great info on these forums. Now please help me win this $$$$$...

STAFFORD VS SD or @GB-Greenbay will be cold but they may not have any starters in. Will the cold effect Stafford? Should I play him against the better defense that's in a dome.

FITZ- VS @CINN OR SEA- Cinn doesn't have HALL. This is a tough one.

MJD-@TENN or Colt- Tenn got killed on the ground last week by the colts then again the Colts suck and already won the game they needed. MJD played better against the colts when they first played.

AKERS- @SEA or @STL Yes it's a kicker but this is the championship I need every edge lol. 49ers might not have anything to play for against STL.

STEELERS DEF- STL,@BROWNS OR BEARS @MINN- Thinking Steelers at home vs STL.

BELL- @GB or @MINN - I'm thinking Minn but they are 17th against the run and GB is 21st. Not sure I should even start Bell LOL. Maybe Battle vs Oak would be better.

He is playing in a league that is week 16 & 17, but you can only use the player in one of the weeks.

Crazy setup indeed. I have 0 experience in this type of league but I might just play everyone this week. (For sure Stafford....love that matchup)

At least you know your players are healthy and teams are still playing for something.

So much changes week 2 week in the NFL that I wouldn't want to project 2 weeks out.

Crazy setup indeed. I have 0 experience in this type of league but I might just play everyone this week. (For sure Stafford....love that matchup)

At least you know your players are healthy and teams are still playing for something.

Some much changes week 2 week in the NFL that I wouldn't want to project 2 weeks out.

You like the matchup against SD? Packers might not be playing for anything week 17 but then again it will be cold and that could effect the passing game...

What exactly are you asking?

I'm asking if I should play Staffor vs SD or Stafford vs GB...I only get to choose one. Which matchup is better.

I'm asking if I should play Staffor vs SD or Stafford vs GB...I only get to choose one. Which matchup is better.

I will 100% take Stafford in a dome at home, after he just tossed 200 and 2 tds to Megatron, against a San Diego team likely to score at will and force a shoot out.

I would not pass that up for a matchup outside in December in Green Bay.

Also whose the fock to not say that Megatron doesn't tweak an ankle or Kevin Smith goes down for the 1000th time at some point in this game downing grading the entire offense for week 17? Maybe the Lions rest people...I don't know.

That's just my take.

someone needs a little help? :thumbsup:

seriously, you play in a big payout league and cant set a lineup? :lol:

I will 100% take Stafford in a dome at home, after he just tossed 200 and 2 tds to Megatron, against a San Diego team likely to score at will and force a shoot out.

I would not pass that up for a matchup outside in December in Green Bay.

Also whose the fock to not say that Megatron doesn't tweak an ankle or Kevin Smith goes down for the 1000th time at some point in this game downing grading the entire offense for week 17? Maybe the Lions rest people...I don't know.

That's just my take.

SD has not allowed a 300 yard passer all year. Then again I'm not sure how the lions playoff picture is and if they are even playing for a spot? I think they pretty much clinch with a WIN and have no reason to play GB who is 25th against the pass. SD is 11 against the pass.

Nice info about SD D. I'd partly wonder how much impact the all star in division qbing of orton-tebow, Cassel-orton and Campbell-palmer had on that ranking.

Yes Matt you make a great point. Playing Tebow 2 times a year will help your pass DST for sure. Brady and Rogers both torched them. Man Ive been thinking about this a lot. I'm leaning towards playing them against SD in a dome and not gambling and playing them away a risk the weather and possible sitting if the lions have nothing to play for.

Mike, no offense dude - but I cancel Christmas if you don't move this one over to A Little Help as well.

At least mine was clever. Come on, man.