Sign in to follow this  
Signature_Athletes

2 Terrible Line-Ups Battling For The League Trophy

These two rum-dum teams limped into the playoffs and now are in the championship game today. Anyone else looking at the line-ups of those going for the trophy and want to be sick???

TEAM A

QB - Stafford

RB - C. Johnson

RB - J. Starks

WR - B. Lloyd

WR - K. Walter

WR - D. Bowe

TE - Gronk

FLEX - S. Morris

K - Gano

D - Washington

TEAM B

QB - Rivers

RB - K. Bell

RB - M. Lynch

WR - J. Gaffney

WR - A. Brown

WR - J. Jones

TE - Celek

FLEX - Spiller

K - Nugent

D - KC

Team A is the 3 time defending champ and is the luckiest bastard in fantasy. Yet every week, he tries to argue there is no luck involved. With his rum-dums, there is definitely luck involved!!

Curious, if those teams are rum dum, what does that make your team?

Well, here is my team and the team I am facing for 3rd place....

Mine

QB - Romo

RB - R. Rice

RB - Jones-Drew

WR - J. Nelson

WR - D. Bryant

WR - Fitz

TE - V. Davis

Flex - Tolbert

K - Bironis

D - NYG

Other team

QB - Cam

RB - Foster

RB - McCoy

WR - M. Austin

WR - Percy

WR - L. Robinson

TE - Daniels

FLEX - S. Jackson

K - Kasey

D - GB

You can not call these teams rum-dums, but you can say they both underachieved at the wrong time. My guys did not play well, but the 3 time champ started Seattle Defense last week and it scored him 25. I lost by 6.....

I always find it interesting when teams are able to have Rice, MJD, Fitz, and a Romo or Foster, McCoy, and SJack. Just how did that draft go down? Both teams have two top 10 picks. Well, for a 10 or 12 team league. Was this something less than that?

And a team with Stafford and The Gronk is hardly that bad.

I always find it interesting when teams are able to have Rice, MJD, Fitz, and a Romo or Foster, McCoy, and SJack. Just how did that draft go down? Both teams have two top 10 picks. Well, for a 10 or 12 team league. Was this something less than that?

And a team with Stafford and The Gronk is hardly that bad.

You can do things during the season called "trades". I drafted in this order; Rice, Fitz, Dez, V. Jax, Romo, F. Jackson...misc...J. Nelson, Gronk late....You can turn some overachievers like Gronk and F. Jackson in to people like MJD. The other owner drafted Brees and Cam. Trades Brees for Foster during the injury time.

I find it interesting that people assume it is a 6 team league with a bunch of losers to get squads like this....It is a 12 league if you want to know....

You can do things during the season called "trades". I drafted in this order; Rice, Fitz, Dez, V. Jax, Romo, F. Jackson...misc...J. Nelson, Gronk late....You can turn some overachievers like Gronk and F. Jackson in to people like MJD. The other owner drafted Brees and Cam. Trades Brees for Foster during the injury time.

I find it interesting that people assume it is a 6 team league with a bunch of losers to get squads like this....It is a 12 league if you want to know....

Oh, before I even asked, I KNEW it was a 12-team league, if not a 32-team league, of All-Pro all-star professional FFlers. It ALWAYS is!

Good luck with your "stud" team there from your brilliant drafting and even more brilliant trades. Hope you're able to secure that 3rd place finish.

:thumbsup:

team A is pretty good and better than your team. sorry

stafford calvin gronk bowe and lloyd is nothing to sneeze at.

Oh, before I even asked, I KNEW it was a 12-team league, if not a 32-team league, of All-Pro all-star professional FFlers. It ALWAYS is!

Good luck with your "stud" team there from your brilliant drafting and even more brilliant trades. Hope you're able to secure that 3rd place finish.

:thumbsup:

Not sure why this post got you so worked up? Thanks for support....

team A is pretty good and better than your team. sorry

stafford calvin gronk bowe and lloyd is nothing to sneeze at.

That would be RB - Chris Johnson.....Interesting opinion though. Just doesn't strike me as a Championship Team....of course I am bias and bitter from a loss to him last week :doublethumbsup: