Sign in to follow this  
Natetradomus

Drew Rosenhaus

I'd be weary to deal with any player having this guy as an agent. He always seems to milk organizations for every dime. I'm pretty sure Manning had no interest in signing with the 49ers and it was all a ploy for Alex Smith to get more money. The dolphins offering 8 million a year? Unless I heard wrong, that is way too much for Alexis Smith, cmon! They are totally pulling the 49ers strings. I'd like to see that backfire and for him to actually sign with the dolphins. Way too much money for the niners to spend on a below average game managing quarterback. Alexis Smith and Rosenhaus both know the 49ers are the best fit for Alexis. Superbowl contender, same coach who is able to get the most out of him... unless he is so jaded with having a new coach every season and actually craves that now... Yeah, it's definitely a ploy for more money and Manning was used to lure the niners bait line.

Edit: Yeah Tom C. Had Drew in my head though because it's something he woulda done :music_guitarred: They are trying to milk the niners for more than 8 mil which was the point i was getting at though. My bad on the error.

I'd be weary to deal with any player having this guy as an agent. He always seems to milk organizations for every dime. I'm pretty sure Manning had no interest in signing with the 49ers and it was all a ploy for Alex Smith to get more money. The dolphins offering 8 million a year? Unless I heard wrong, that is way too much for Alexis Smith, cmon! They are totally pulling the 49ers strings. I'd like to see that backfire and for him to actually sign with the dolphins. Way too much money for the niners to spend on a below average game managing quarterback. Alexis Smith and Rosenhaus both know the 49ers are the best fit for Alexis. Superbowl contender, same coach who is able to get the most out of him... unless he is so jaded with having a new coach every season and actually craves that now... Yeah, it's definitely a ploy for more money and Manning was used to lure the niners bait line.

Isn't Tom Condon his agent (Peyton's agent)?

Isn't Tom Condon his agent (Peyton's agent)?

Tom is BOTH of their agents.

Btw, OP, the 49ers Standing offer was 3 Years, $24 Million...I'm no mathematician...but uh...