Sign in to follow this  
Fresh1

Free Agent Moves - Fantasy Football

'In PPR leagues, Marshall should be considered an elite talent even on the levels of Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson and Wes Welker. With Devin Hester and Earl Bennett playing alongside him, and the two running backs, Marshall has enough talent around him to prevent defenses from zoning in on him completely while still remaining the most important piece of the offense.

In non-PPR leagues, Marshall's stock has definitely risen to be considered a top five receiver. '

Well I read the first update and I don't agree with this at all.

Please copy and paste all of that info into this thread. I can't click on those links.

'In PPR leagues, Marshall should be considered an elite talent even on the levels of Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson and Wes Welker. With Devin Hester and Earl Bennett playing alongside him, and the two running backs, Marshall has enough talent around him to prevent defenses from zoning in on him completely while still remaining the most important piece of the offense.

In non-PPR leagues, Marshall's stock has definitely risen to be considered a top five receiver. '

Well I read the first update and I don't agree with this at all.

What do you think Matt? I'd love to hear. I know Marshall was a MONSTER in Denver with Cutler, and he didn't have half the running game as the Bears could this upcoming year. Cutler loves Marshall and look at how Marshall performed for Miami last year.

What do you think?

I think Brandon Marshall could put up some very impressive numbers with Cutler. It may also mean Forte getting many more +20yd plays.

I think Brandon Marshall could put up some very impressive numbers with Cutler. It may also mean Forte getting many more +20yd plays.

I agree, screens and open field could big big for Forte. As long as he gets a deal!