Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

Trade proposals that didn't fall through

All 7 of my running backs will be worth something throughout the year!

yeah, they can carry my RBs' shoulder pads back to the locker room after practicing...

yeah, they can carry my RBs' shoulder pads back to the locker room after practicing...

Your team sucks this year. You better use this handle while you can:)

We made a trade...

1st2worst / Gepetto

Trade Accepted

1st2worst gave up Palmer, Carson OAK QB;Colston, Marques NOS WR

Gepetto gave up Romo, Tony DAL QB;Baldwin, Doug SEA WR

Wed Jun 13 10:47:43 p.m. CT 2012

This Colston trade is finally paying off for me the last two weeks. :headbanger:

This Colston trade is finally paying off for me the last two weeks. :headbanger:

id say.

total rapage.

hasn't palmer even outscored romo too?

wow.

Yep, but I looked like a genius his first three weeks with a 7, 7, and 10 point production. His 30 then 40 points the past weeks have been stout though!

I will never draft a TE early again - EVER. Totally focked me taking Gates who is absolutely horrible this year for some gawdforsaken reason :wall:

wtf is wrong w/ u people?

i have rec. 2 trade offers all yr, or about. not counting my brilliant matthews for bush/marshawn trade preseason.

i have 2 top 5 QBs and have expressed a willingness to trade peyton to a qb hungry team(god knows there are a few out there) w/ no luck.

ive sent several offers that were very legit, the other owner even said as much, no luck.

hell, chad you mentioned players to trade on here under a dedicated thread, i sent u an email, and u didnt even respond to the email. we cant even talk?

i know i have assets that wuld help out somebody who wants to work a trade. not one player on my roster is off limits, not even rg3.

or, is it u just dont want the best team getting better?

rant over.

Dave, I hadn't checked that e-mail since before you e-mailed me, until right now. I'll get back to you.

wtf is wrong w/ u people?

i have rec. 2 trade offers all yr, or about. not counting my brilliant matthews for bush/marshawn trade preseason.

i have 2 top 5 QBs and have expressed a willingness to trade peyton to a qb hungry team(god knows there are a few out there) w/ no luck.

ive sent several offers that were very legit, the other owner even said as much, no luck.

hell, chad you mentioned players to trade on here under a dedicated thread, i sent u an email, and u didnt even respond to the email. we cant even talk?

i know i have assets that wuld help out somebody who wants to work a trade. not one player on my roster is off limits, not even rg3.

or, is it u just dont want the best team getting better?

rant over.

dood, welcome to my world from last year...

Dave, I hadn't checked that e-mail since before you e-mailed me, until right now. I'll get back to you.

jus saw it.

ill get back to u tonite.

jus saw it.

ill get back to u tonite.

jus got back 2 u.

let's try and strike something tonite.

im ripe.