Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

How Can I Manually Input Picks?

Got a draft buddy question.

To account for people trading picks is there a way to change team a player is drafted to?

I can currently figure out how to add drafted players in order with the original draft order but I'm having trouble with that variable.

Any ideas?

Use the draft report tab to change who got each pick.

Got a draft buddy question.

To account for people trading picks is there a way to change team a player is drafted to?

I can currently figure out how to add drafted players in order with the original draft order but I'm having trouble with that variable.

Any ideas?

Hey guys. I can't stay up like I used to. I'm on an early to bed, early to rise schedule now. Matt, just sent you an email answering your question which I'll copy here for the benefit of others:

On the draft report tab there are two columns - the original draft pick owner, and then the next one, pick or player traded to. Click on the cell under that heading next to the pick(s) or player(s) (if already drafted) that you want to trade. A drop-down will appear so you can switch the team, and after you do that, everything should update to the correct roster.