Sign in to follow this  
paripona

How to mock with keepers?

I have never been able to find an online mock draft tool where I can insert all the owner's keepers, and mock draft with the remaining available players.

Does anyone know how I can do this? I've been looking for years....

:wacko:

I have never been able to find an online mock draft tool where I can insert all the owner's keepers, and mock draft with the remaining available players.

You can't, you just have to go back to pen and paper and do it over and over. Remember to keep track of how many players each team has at each position to keep it more realistic.

:cheers:

Really?? Come one... there's got to be something out there... it's such an elementary thing!

Anyone on this board tech savvy enough to create something? It can't be that hard!!

Don't even bother. Even if you find some automated mock draft program it is probably not a very good indicator of what will actually happen. Just do regular mocks to get your info straight on ADP and value. Then take into consideration what players will be kept and what rounds. You should be able to get an idea of if team A is keeping quarter back Z in the 10th round and it's Matt Stafford he is probably not going to take a qb with his first few picks. That is actually what I am doing keeping Staff in the 10th round and you can probably assume I will be loading up on other positions. Also got Graham in the 18th! Ok sorry this isn't about me.

If one of the teams are keeping a WR like say Victor Cruz in the 16th round (also an option for my team) then he is probably going to take a combination of qb, rb or rb, rb in his first 2 picks depending on where he is drafting. Now if he is the first pick in the draft and the top 5 consensus rb are all being kept he may go Megatron.

You won't know for sure who everyone is going to pick so just let the draft come to you. Don't get all ate up that your player didn't fall to you and kick yourself for not being able to see a pattern that would have been more clear had you done some keeper mocks.

Really?? Come one... there's got to be something out there... it's such an elementary thing!

Anyone on this board tech savvy enough to create something? It can't be that hard!!

You first.