Sign in to follow this  
B1CUDA

Andrew Luck....take him in the later rounds?

Did I bump my head? Here is my thought...

1. The Colts are going to be playing from behind all year.

2. They have no running game.

3. Luck can move, and throw out of the pocket, but, he likes to be in the pocket.

I just envision him flinging the ball all over the place, with some serviceable receivers to bring the balls down. (Not great receivers, but, serviceable)

I am thinking I can get him for less than $4.00 in my auction league.

Am I crazy? Thoughts?

As a QB2 bye week filler in redrafts perhaps. In dynasty he'll pay off for sure. I've targeted Wayne and Collie in redrafts this year though.

I think Austin Collie is a great buy right now. As long as his stock doesn't move up much through preseason, that is. Current ADP is 14.01 on the fantasy calculator, behind guys with lots of question marks.

Luck will spread it around, but Collie will be the true no.2 receiver and has more big play potential than Wayne at this point in their careers. like B1CUDA mentioned, the Colts secondary is very weak, and the Colts will likely be throwing alot. They also have a pretty soft schedule.

im high on Fleener this year

i think he will be a security blanket

see what his first pass was, and scared rookie qb dump off that went for a td

i see alot of "dump offs" this year

I was in a Yahoo mock draft last night, one Bozo kept congratulating himself for having drafting Luck as his starting QB. :bandana: He also had a few other Colts on his roster, guess he was a homer, which is OK, just don't go around spouting off how awesome you are.

That said, he *could* be this years Cam Newton, or more likely we won't see another good fantasy season out of rookie QB for another decade. I might spend a few bucks on him as my backup if I had a top 3 starting QB.