Sign in to follow this  
PackYourNut

Which 2 would you pick?

So, after the consensus "top players" are gone, what combo would you like to start your draft with...

Choose from:

Forte

Murray

MJD

Stafford

Graham

Julio

What's the most lethal combo?

I kind of like Forte/Stafford... A bit of safe and bit of small risk/high reward! Thoughts?

I would go Murray/Julio Jones. If you are talking about end of 1st round and beginning of second round, I think it is too early for Stafford. MJD is too scary since he still isn't in camp. Forte is going to lose goal line carries this year to Michael Bush. As for Graham, I still don't like the idea of spending a 1st or second round pick on a TE. Let someone else take him and Gronk.

If you need an answer right now: Murray & Julio.

If you can wait a week or 2: MJD & Julio.

So, after the consensus "top players" are gone, what combo would you like to start your draft with...

Choose from:

Forte

Murray

MJD

Stafford

Graham

Julio

What's the most lethal combo?

I kind of like Forte/Stafford... A bit of safe and bit of small risk/high reward! Thoughts?

First off...what's the scoring-system like -- especially in regards to passing TDs (i.e. 6 pts vs. 4 pts)???

If it's 6 pts/pass-TDs, then I'd go Stafford/Forte.

If it's 4 pts/pass-TD, then I'd go Julio/Forte.

I think Forte is the safest of the RB bunch there -- especially considering MJD's nasty holdout. And while Murray's an exciting player, he's also a walking injury and is playing behind a really subpar OL. I personally think the TE group is really, really deep this year; so I'd pass on Graham early and take a shot with a couple of potential TEs later on. That basically leaves Stafford and Julio for consideration for that last spot. I expect both players to have big years; so, as I said earlier, it really depends on the scoring-system to determine who has more value.

:dunno:

Not sure why this got moved to the help board, as I was just trying to get a discussion going about the 2nd half of the draft. I'm not asking for help with my team!

Anyhow, I personally think that Julio is over valued and over hyped at this point. And part of the reason I posted this, was to see if everyone would be on his jock... which they are. For me, I see Stafford as one of the elite QBs and Forte as a top 10, maybe top 5 RB... That's a good start from the back half of the draft. Especially, since you can mostly likely grab Roddy and Cruz with your next two picks. The trick is landing a quality #2RB in round 5 & 6!