Sign in to follow this  
hoboscratch

10 tm ppr keeper - 3rd pick - help needed!

I'm drafting 3rd this year and I'm struggling over who to keep in my 10 team, ppr, 6pt for all TDs keeper league. We lose draft slots based on where we drafted our keeper, and if we keep a free agent we only lose the last round pick. Trades also Also we can only keep one player per position, 2 keepers max.

We start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, PK, DST.

So, my team last year relied on me drafting Brady early along with a bevy of WRs who either got injured or didn't pan out exactly. So I'm stuck with the following for my 2nd keeper:

1st keeper: Gronk, 8th round

2nd keeper options:

Jennings, 2nd rd

Bradshaw, 3rd

VJax, last (picked him up off ww his holdout year and kept him last year)

Kevin Smith, last

The ONLY reason I'm not jumping at the chance to keep VJax and just use him as my WR3 or flex is that it is so hard to rely on him week to week. He's feast or famine and utterly frustrating. I'd honestly like to get him off my roster and let someone else deal with him. Keep in mind that ADP is skewed in this league due to the keeper system. Bradshaw actually went in the 2nd last year, I acquired him in a trade and will only lose my 3rd round pick for him. Both he and Jennings have nearly no chance of getting back to me in their respective positions.

dont over think it. vjax without a doubt. you are not gaining any advantage keeping the otehr players. jennings is solid but he will be there in your 1st/2nd rd...bradshaw not worth a 3rd at all.

mine please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404254

I'd go with Jennings just because all GB does is throw all day long and have no running game!!

Sure, Jennings is great, but he's currently battling post-concussion symptoms and will definitely be available into the 3rd round of most 10 team PPR leagues. No way you give up the 18th overall pick for him right now.

VJax is the way to go here by a mile. Sure, there's risk due to the Tampa offense, but this is how you win leagues. If he takes care of business you've basically gotten him for free and you still have your 2nd rnd pick.

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404251

I hate VJAX's boom/bust playing and who knows what hes going to do in TB, but you gotta go with value there. I would also not think it is silly to keep Kevin Smith. He should be a RB1 for at least the first 3-4 games so thats not bad value either.