Sign in to follow this  
worm

2012 Final Consensus Rankings: TIGHT ENDS

ETA: These numbers are not a projected point total, they represent the final tally of "votes" accumulated by that TE from everyone's rankings. For example: if Jimmy Graham is ranked #1 on your top-15 list, he gets 15 "votes." The #2 TE on the list gets 14 "votes," #3 gets 13, and so on.

1. Jimmy Graham (281)

2. Rob Gronkowski (267)

3. Antonio Gates (230)

4. Aaron Hernandez (217)

5. Vernon Davis (192)

6. Jason Witten (186)

7. Jermichael Finley (180)

8. Brandon Pettigrew (130)

9. Fred Davis (111)

10. Tony Gonzalez (97)

11. Dustin Keller (69)

t-12. Jermaine Gresham (63)

t-12. Jared Cook (63)

14. Brent Celek (62)

15. Jacob Tamme (60)

Observations: Graham beats out Gronk. Pretty clear top 7, big drop-off after Finley.

1. Jimmy Graham (281)

2. Rob Gronkowski (267)

3. Antonio Gates (230)

4. Aaron Hernandez (217)

5. Vernon Davis (192)

6. Jason Witten (186)

7. Jermichael Finley (180)

8. Brandon Pettigrew (130)

9. Fred Davis (111)

10. Tony Gonzalez (97)

11. Dustin Keller (69)

t-12. Jermaine Gresham (63)

t-12. Jared Cook (63)

14. Brent Celek (62)

15. Jacob Tamme (60)

Observations: Graham beats out Gronk. Pretty clear top 7, big drop-off after Finley.

May I ask where you place Rudolph and Olsen? What about the top two rookies? Bennett? I think both Rudolph and Olsen are easily going to finish in the top 15.

May I ask where you place Rudolph and Olsen? What about the top two rookies? Bennett? I think both Rudolph and Olsen are easily going to finish in the top 15.

This is based on the consensus rankings we all voted on in the stickies over the past few days, so not just one person's thoughts.

Personally I have Olsen ranked #10 and Rudolph #13.

Rudolph and Olsen finished in the 16th and 17th spots respectively. Fleener barely had any votes and is ranked 19th. Bennett did not receive any votes.

IF Bennett gets the gig as #1 TE on the Giants he will be a top 15 TE at the very least. Rudolph was a dud last year and Ponder would have had a MUCH better career had he held a clip board for 2 years - being thrown in there I just don't see him being that great - JMO. Fleener is a ?

so why is tamme getting such little love? the few times he's stepped in for clark he blew up. now they reunited him with manning in denver with a healthy contract....am i delusional being high on tamme?

Thanks for the work u put into it Worm!

It is appreciated.

:doublethumbsup: