Sign in to follow this  
Ray Lucas

Rate My Team Please WHIR

12 team league. Hows my team on a scale of 1-10? What was good value? Did I overdraft anybody? All opinions welcome. Will answer your questions. QBs are very valuable. 1/4 point per completion, 6pt passing TD, 1pt per 20 yards passing. Picked Stafford in the 1st round, 8th overall.

Starters:

QB: Stafford (1st round)

RB: Jamaal Charles (2nd round)

RB: Adrian Peterson (3rd round)

WR: Marques Colston (4th round)

WR: Antonio Brown (5th round)

WR: Eric Decker (6th round)

TE: Vernon Davis (7th round)

FLEX: Steven Ridley(8th round) or Shane Vereen (whoever is NE's #1 RB)

K: Hartley (19th round)

DEF: New England Patriots (17th round)

Bench:

QB: Andrew Luck (11th round)

WR: Greg Little (9th round)

WR: Austin Collie (10th round. Nice concussion tonight. Christ.)

WR: Randall Cobb (13th round)

WR: Doug Baldwin (15th round)

RB: Evan Royster (12th round)

RB: Jacquizz Rodgers (14th round)

RB: Vereen (16th round) or Ridley (whoever the backup is)

RB: Knowshon Moreno (20th round)

TE: Kyle Rudolph (18th round)

So what do you think? Thanks for the help guys! Will answer your questions if you help me out! Appreciate it.

12 team league. Hows my team on a scale of 1-10? What was good value? Did I overdraft anybody? All opinions welcome. Will answer your questions. QBs are very valuable. 1/4 point per completion, 6pt passing TD, 1pt per 20 yards passing. Picked Stafford in the 1st round, 8th overall.

Starters:

QB: Stafford (1st round)

RB: Jamaal Charles (2nd round)

RB: Adrian Peterson (3rd round)

WR: Marques Colston (4th round)

WR: Antonio Brown (5th round)

WR: Eric Decker (6th round)

TE: Vernon Davis (7th round)

FLEX: Steven Ridley(8th round) or Shane Vereen (whoever is NE's #1 RB)

K: Hartley (19th round)

DEF: New England Patriots (17th round)

Bench:

QB: Andrew Luck (11th round)

WR: Greg Little (9th round)

WR: Austin Collie (10th round. Nice concussion tonight. Christ.)

WR: Randall Cobb (13th round)

WR: Doug Baldwin (15th round)

RB: Evan Royster (12th round)

RB: Jacquizz Rodgers (14th round)

RB: Vereen (16th round) or Ridley (whoever the backup is)

RB: Knowshon Moreno (20th round)

TE: Kyle Rudolph (18th round)

So what do you think? Thanks for the help guys! Will answer your questions if you help me out! Appreciate it.

Nice Draft. The only reaches I saw might be Colston (depends who else was on the board). The wr's there always have bothered me but that may change with Meachem gone. The other one might be Ridley because Belichick hates fantasy football, BUT you have Vereen so you're fine there. I think you may end up playing Little and Rodgers in the flex at some point. Two very nice late picks. Overall, I'd gove your team an 8 but only because your rb's are both coming off injuries, but all in all pretty deep team. Oh ya, Rudolph is a beast too. Best of luck. @FFootballBros

I think you look pretty good. Personally I'd be worried about your RB situation. Both AP and Charles are coming off of serious injuries last year and you don't have a legit starter behind them. Honestly, I'm not sold on your WR group either. Colston and Brown I think will both be boom-or-bust, so if they both work out, you'll be in great shape, but if neither do, I don't see you have a lot to fall back on. I do like Davis in the 7th. I think he'll be great for you this year.

I'd say overall, I'd give you a 6/10. Stafford will be great (and a bit of a steal at the 8th pick in such a QB dominated point system) and I think you have a legit shot at your playoffs if your team can stay healthy and your WR's produce.

Here's mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404454

Thanks in advance and good luck!

If your league wasn't so QB point driven I would say this is a terrible draft, and even still I wouldn't have taken Stafford in the first round. Also the two RB's you took are coming off of major knee injuries. You do know that the season after an ACL tear the player isn't anything like they usually were. I might have taken a stab at one of them and then taken a guy who isn't flashy but consistent, you know what you will get kind of guy. Also your WR are pretty weak. Colston as your number one and Brown as your number two isn't that fantastic. overall I give this team a 6/10

If your league wasn't so QB point driven I would say this is a terrible draft, and even still I wouldn't have taken Stafford in the first round. Also the two RB's you took are coming off of major knee injuries. You do know that the season after an ACL tear the player isn't anything like they usually were. I might have taken a stab at one of them and then taken a guy who isn't flashy but consistent, you know what you will get kind of guy. Also your WR are pretty weak. Colston as your number one and Brown as your number two isn't that fantastic. overall I give this team a 6/10

But at that point, every RB has injury concerns. DeMarco Murray, Darren McFadden, and Ryan Mathews are all injury prone backs. So is it more likely for them to finish the entire season healthy than Charles and AP who have historically been durable and have healed quickly? I feel like having either Ridley or Vereen will help too. Since who ever starts for them, should put up Green-Ellis type numbers. Brown has been consistently great since he's started. He gets more targets than Wallace (and my opinion, is the safer option). While Colston has been consistent his whole career. I understand about the RB issue, but I feel like Charles has looked great this preseason and grabbing Peterson in the late 3rd round is a steal.