Sign in to follow this  
ralphster

Just finished 14 team .5 team PPR drafting 6th

Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, WR/RB, K, DEF

Kept Chris Johnson and Gronkowski from last year. 6th pick this year. 6 rush/recp TDs/4 passing TDs. .5 PPR 10/1.

1. McFadden

2. Lynch

3. S Smith (car)

4. P Garcon

5. R Williams (az)

6. Rivers

7. Boldin

8. R Jennings

9. D Nelson (buf)

10. E Royster (was)

11. J Freeman

12. NYJ DEF

14. Gould (chi)

Starting team should look like:

QB: Rivers

RBs: CJ, McFadden

WRs: S Smith, P Garcon

WR/TE: Gronk

WR/RB: Lynch

DEF: Jets

K: Gould

Thoughts?

Start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, WR/RB, K, DEF

Kept Chris Johnson and Gronkowski from last year. 6th pick this year. 6 rush/recp TDs/4 passing TDs. .5 PPR 10/1.

1. McFadden

2. Lynch

3. S Smith (car)

4. P Garcon

5. R Williams (az)

6. Rivers

7. Boldin

8. R Jennings

9. D Nelson (buf)

10. E Royster (was)

11. J Freeman

12. NYJ DEF

14. Gould (chi)

Starting team should look like:

QB: Rivers

RBs: CJ, McFadden

WRs: S Smith, P Garcon

WR/TE: Gronk

WR/RB: Lynch

DEF: Jets

K: Gould

Thoughts?

Great lineup for a 14 team league. RG3 has apparently fell in love with Garcon, which should lead to some good things for him. Only issue you may have would be if one of your rb's goes down. If you can sell Jennings high to MJD's owner and gain some depth, that might be a nice way to go. Best of luck!

Ever have any other questions follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook

https://twitter.com/FFootballBros

http://www.facebook....469344673105173

This looks like a beast of a team for a 14 team league. I think you'll do quite well. Steve Smith is going to have a hell of a year now that he has a few receivers to take double teams off him. I like the fact you have some options for your second WR spot as well. I think Boldin could be a steal in the 7th for you.

Can you look at mine? http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404454

Great lineup for a 14 team league. RG3 has apparently fell in love with Garcon, which should lead to some good things for him. Only issue you may have would be if one of your rb's goes down. If you can sell Jennings high to MJD's owner and gain some depth, that might be a nice way to go. Best of luck!

Derrick,

Thanks for your reply. I disagree that RB depth is an issue for this team. With Chris Johnson, McFadden, Lynch, Jennings and Royster this team is loaded at RB (though I agree on Jenning's trade bait potential). The depth issue is at WR. Thanks again for the reply though.

I'd welcome anyone else's thoughts as well - leave a link and I'll give you feedback on your team!

Love the rbs!! Personally I would wait till DMC has a 2-3 great game strech then trade him for a WR#1...im not a fan of your wrs.

I like your RB's, especially if Williams ends up starting over Beanie. I think Jennings has a great chance to play, even if MJD comes back I wouldn't be surprised to see him injured. RB's are stacked overall. Your top 3 should, barring injuries, flourish. I like your WR's but I am not a huge fan of Boldin. I think you did well getting him where you got him though. Maybe it's just because I am not a huge fan of Flacco? Maybe look to Amendola if he is still available for WR depth, could be a PPR sleeper. Overall a very nice team in a 14 team league. Good luck and thanks for replying to mine!

I like your RB's, especially if Williams ends up starting over Beanie. I think Jennings has a great chance to play, even if MJD comes back I wouldn't be surprised to see him injured. RB's are stacked overall. Your top 3 should, barring injuries, flourish. I like your WR's but I am not a huge fan of Boldin. I think you did well getting him where you got him though. Maybe it's just because I am not a huge fan of Flacco? Maybe look to Amendola if he is still available for WR depth, could be a PPR sleeper. Overall a very nice team in a 14 team league. Good luck and thanks for replying to mine!

Thanks for your reply JR! Best of luck this year.

Solid 14 teamer. Only glaring weakness is WR2. I'm not too high on Garcon, but I know others are. I think you'll be playing Boldin more than Garcon...

Your team is really solid at RB, but I might look to trade on of them this season to add a better WR. It is lacking in that department a little bit for me personally. All in all they should compete pretty well week in and week out. I have never seen a team that is stacked at every position after a draft. Usually there is one area where a team is weak, but keep an eye out for players on the waiver wire. There are always studs not on teams that come out of nowhere.

Dang dude, I think thats pretty darn solid! Brutal RB combo with CJ and Run DMC! I think CJ is going to be the top RB this year. I gotta feeling. Love Rivers. He always puts up what I call quiet numbers. Hes not extremely flashy like the Big 3, but he seems to get his stats in there! Garcon is gonna get tons of targets, but I think S. Smith may be a letdown, though I LOVE his toughness and tenacity! Gronk is a beast of course. Like i said, pretty dang solid! I also agree with whoever said to bolster WR a little, though i have always been a big Boldin fan(again, tough as nails player!)