Sign in to follow this  
hoyaparanoia

My first Fantasy Draft results

Hello all, I was asked to get into a 12 team PPR league by some family members. The rosters are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, D, K. There were 16 rounds, here is who I ended up with:

QB: Matt Ryan, Michael Vick

RB: Matt Forte, Ryan Matthews, Jacquizz Rodgers, LaMichael Jamess

WR: Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, D. Heyward-Bey, Santana Moss, Greg Little, Kendall Wright

TE: Aaron Hernanadez, Kyle Rudolph

D: Denver

K: Prater

I wish I had one more RB with Matthews most likely missing first few games, I will most likely hope that Rodgers gets some touches fo Atl...

I would like to use Harvin as my flex, but who would be my WR2? Bey, Little, or Wright if Britt is out?

Overall what do you think?

Hello all, I was asked to get into a 12 team PPR league by some family members. The rosters are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex, TE, D, K. There were 16 rounds, here is who I ended up with:

QB: Matt Ryan, Michael Vick

RB: Matt Forte, Ryan Matthews, Jacquizz Rodgers, LaMichael Jamess

WR: Julio Jones, Percy Harvin, D. Heyward-Bey, Santana Moss, Greg Little, Kendall Wright

TE: Aaron Hernanadez, Kyle Rudolph

D: Denver

K: Prater

I wish I had one more RB with Matthews most likely missing first few games, I will most likely hope that Rodgers gets some touches fo Atl...

I would like to use Harvin as my flex, but who would be my WR2? Bey, Little, or Wright if Britt is out?

Overall what do you think?

If Mathews doesn't miss too much time and can come back and perform like a lot of people think he can, you should be ok. Your RB depth is a little weak with only Rodgers and James. Rodgers will see more time this year but who knows how much time James will see. I like Matt Ryan this year and you had to pick a better backup QB because you took Michael Vick. I am not sure if you'll be starting Vick every week but there is a chance you could be debating who to start on a weekly basis. Jones and Harvin are your starters and Heyward-Bey should be your flex play although Little should be better this year as well. Moss and Wright will provide some depth for you. Hernandez is a solid choice at TE and I like Rudolph but the problem is the Vikes signed John Carlson to a 5 yr. 25 million deal in the offseason so I wonder how that will play out. Denver fantasy D is ok and Prater is a solid choice for K. You will compete for a playoff spot and depending upon who you pick up to improve your team, you could contend for a title. Good luck!

This team sucks you'll be lucky if you finish above a .500 record...besides ryan and julio everyone else is trash. Forte blows, so over rated bush will kill his value, matthews is brittle and harvin will suffer another headache....terrible team, hopefully this was a mock and not your actual team otherwise its gonna be a long season for you

This team sucks you'll be lucky if you finish above a .500 record...besides ryan and julio everyone else is trash. Forte blows, so over rated bush will kill his value, matthews is brittle and harvin will suffer another headache....terrible team, hopefully this was a mock and not your actual team otherwise its gonna be a long season for you

Your an idiot.....

Post your 12 leauge team

not bad

I'm actually happy with my first draft, only wish I had a better RB3 and WR3, but there are only so many players out there in a 12 team draft. Not sure I would call Aaron Hernandez trash, he will get alot of targets in a McDaniels pass heavy offense. Any RB in the league is prone to injury, I would be more concerned for Matthews if he was coming off a knee/ankle injury, but his collar bone will be healed. I do agree that Bush will take some TD's away from Forte, but he will still be dependable in a PPR league. Harvin should put up good numbers in a PPR, but yeah he might miss a game because of a migraine (did he miss any last year?)... I might put Vick on the block, not sure yet